Tuesday, October 24, 2006

what a monday

morning wake up follow my sis to his bf shops and i get manny free disc
haha need to help erm test see the game is good anot X D

4.15 my sis me and sis bf went to mid valley
wao that a long time shoping
i went to the toy"R" us  bought a model control car X D
i love that model it is Toyota Mark X
it a cool car
after that i went to this 3point6 and i bought 2 pants X D
i get 70% discount X D
after 8 oc
i went back to PJ and take my dinner
i ate WanTanMee
9 oc i went back home
and stay on9ing till 11 30
MZ and Omar called me out for a drink
poan came at 1 oc
haha we chit-chat until 1 30 than go to Omar place
we went there for Snooker ...
we end at 4 05 than we got back to Omar house
To give some movie to him X D
after finish tranfer i help Omar installed a game call chicken little X D
it is great X D "for kids"
than Mz fetch me home
i reach home at 5 oc ...
take a bath and sleep .......

No comments: