Friday, June 01, 2007

BEST JOKE EVER X D



haha thanks to my unbelieve me friends of mine you gain my bank account for RM200
it just a side bet X D, sorry ya i do too much reseach .
actuly i doens't like you, for pissing me off but look at the bright side haha
you lost RM200 for your face and money in girl infront,slidely i reamber you told me that you were a collage student and have well education haha guss what you just a JERK ,thank you for looking down on me and well you get what you got in only 1 shot
it just one shot, thanks to those ladies keep quite X D.

It start like this X D,i met few of my forum friends and we have a sit togather.
my other 3 girl friends was using laptop and doings stuff . we get knew by this actor/singer bruce willis he is my idol haha kinda love his style,than when we have
chat sudelly one of my friends that like to know girl... aiks you know play boys style what for i intro you one? haha don't care about it got 3 almong the girl she just started to knew that Bruce Willis was a singer at past so i told her ya he is a
singer ... than my friends said that he read an artical @@ that Bruce Willis doens't know how to sings , my other 3 girl friends were like are he ok?
do he know what he's talking ? does he know anythings about it?
haha guess what you know my kind of person i don't act action when things are correct,action is just sometimes abit emo so act a bit lo haha .
i'm try to save his face at the first @@ and i get shoot back @@,
aiks i shut up and when he finish he told me that he have stuff to do... than ciao,
min later my phone ring ring @@ guess what it's he @@ he call me that guy just left.
i was like hellow wassup? than he told me eh less make a side bet of the Bruce Willis things than i say ok you come back here la we chat here la since so long din meet X D. than min later he came and say HI agin too my frew frieds, and i say do you reall want to make a side bet of it? i was keep asking him are you sure sure?
they he were like i was making an lie .so he make a RM200 bet on that.
my 3 friends was laughting at him than i tell him again eh Bruce Willis do have an album la... don't believe ... haha since my 2 friends were using laptops haha nice joke to you dude they search Bruce Willis Albums haha got cha ... before my friends show him the detail he was puting money on table haha X D than was a great joke ever
tera sec later my friends show him and he was on the spot no face and no mood than he sit few min later after finish the drink he just left like that and left the RM200 on table . I admin sometimes you are smarter but not in everythings we are human dare to learn and dare to accept what people say it not what you think sometimes,it reall do happend.

Bruce Willis
thank you so much X D
he's really my idol
and i do make some friends in there X D
evendo internet friends are more trusted able when realife friends.
internet friends may cheat you sometimes but when they meet in realife and
they really know the meaning of get out to have a tea is a style of a personality.
BEST JOKE EVER , JOKE THAT GAIN MONEY WHERE TO FIND HAHA

No comments: