Monday, September 10, 2007

1st day on TOA Collage X D

Haha morning wake up at 830 then have a milo , reach collage almost 900 class start at 930 so slack abit... my lecturer name GAN CHIN LEE(GCL) haha he quite funny la...
but most of the time he wanted to express he him self to you but he can't do that maybe he very stress or very gan jiong haha don"t know la ... ended at 1 30 lo ...
gather with collage friends go "tomorrow" eat lo haha actuly there the food yarks + expensive don't know why ...i still haven started eat at there haha. so no comment la haha.

then until 230 @@ mum came she waited me at car i thought i should call her up but...
@@ my bad ... went back saw a message that Jarrly called me to have a lunch haha
dennis join us also haha i called fried rice ... quite full lalala. then went to play TD so call TOWER DEFEND aiks i left few dollar nia ... jarrly pulled me go no hope then play haha ... friend ma aiks play until 7 oc lo brother GF called me call me buy food for granny aiks ...then buy food go home slack till now haha ...
11oc lo tomorrow still got class but at 11oc start aiks.

No comments: