Sunday, March 09, 2008

Uh my birthday hahah who cares

at night Few people actuly sms me but i'm with other frineds at the USJ amw for chitchat X Di actuly shocked 2 of the people that ignore from the pass they actuly sms and wish me X D but i already forget de lo .. one is kenny the dirrect saleman then 2nd 1 is THE RM10 scammer X D i told keep actuly we have our own direction X D
he din't reply that .... X D


today march 7 is my brithday wentto melacca Nothing much happend just walk around and have manny time eating i think got 7 times lo X D went there at 9 30 oc and came back at 10oc to pj

Next day went to melacca again with ron justin boey and me, at first we at tmn mayang eat our breakfast then go start our jurnery to Alo gajar A'famosa is there X D
reach there about 12 oc lo then exchange ticket that is ling gave me on my birthday sort of happy with it she gave me 5 ticket weh but we got 4 people only X D then sell 1 to one stranger with we sell her RM30 for the RM45 ticket lo X D . then play .......... till night actuly somethings happend haha i scratch my hand ...t hen justin and boey actuly had a fight the whole afternoon was so cold yet me and ron trying to chill them down @@ i don't what just happend aiks who cares la ... people bussiness. went for dinner , we ate ikan bakar and sort of seafood @@ all spicy yet i din't know ron can't eat spicy food so sorry weh ron if you were here to see @@.... jar 2 la then went to satay lok lok ... time flies ..... go home time send ling back to her house then we going out way to PJ luuu X D....

1 comment: