Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things might change my life.

stupid is sleeping !!! hahaha

stupid let me shot portraits 

this things can make you drunk , don't ask i also don't know what's this X D

i don't know what had happen just now ,
i don't know what am i doing so and so far.

went for few can of beer and still not feeling what am i lack of.
today afternoon i though i send the sms to my pet brother but i did not, so i though i were be ignore so i keep it to myself , i don't know what's up now i just don't know , maybe i'm still waiting for the answer ... does the sky that high? does the sea so deep?

it's look like life come to an end , i don't want to know what i'm gona pay for the price for dreaming . things just kept inside where do i share where do i scream ,
i just don't know where am i standing .

THE DAY THAT I STOP MSG HER...
the day that i notice i'm being ignore , i were msg her for few days and one fine day i send her a msg she did not reply me so i guess she was busy , so next day i send another msg same things happen , i did not get reply.

so i guess things would not go anymore further , i think.
so i stop sending msg to her .
maybe it's my fault for no begin serious , you might think of that , i don't know what's your precipitation , but i know my limitations , it's hard to let people know that you are busy when people did not see what you doing , and yet started to compare with others , maybe compare is a right choice , i'm fine with that because so how i'm facing that also. but it's gone now.how can i blame you , you are not the wrong one , hope that see you and you happiness grow.Find a better me.

sorry if i made you wait, sorry for make you think that i'm not serious , sorry for things i did not go for it, sorry to you.Do you still MM ?

when all the things crush together bad things always happen.


Pass month what my pc had upgrade and install...


New stuff add on i should be happy right?

Just a night shot of my pc when it's hot.

laptops are always around me....

i started to hate what i'm doing here X D

another 1tb hdd arrival ... thanks a lot !!!! 

No comments: