Saturday, September 17, 2011

I've gona update this !!

Ya it's been long i haven been update , but no worry , i'll be updating it now .
As you know my Hydroponic  is working well , most of my friends know what's going on . Some of the plants is growing up seriously fast .There are some random peeps ask me about my water system , and the way they ask is was like they wanted to grow pot , i did not update them much because it's best i keep them to myself . I've read the pot article year ago , and i'm kinda know what's going on and the temperature for it . Not good if i simply tell people about this shit ! it's not a good thing to know .  Well i'll not grow pots but mushroom seem awesome , i kinda lazy to make the oxygen box for the spore to grow . LOL it's just me lazy maybe abit longer .... maybe i don't feel like having mushroom later.

Working life
Awesome .. i start to learn new stuff and hopefully everything should be ok at this moment . Love what i'm doing now . There are some bully in the way but as long i don't get them so close i think i will not hook up with them , those joke that they make is much more insulting and bunch of them though it was funny .and somehow i'm ok with how you do your work ,but don't spread the whole gang and tell them "END OF THE DAY THEY SURE NEED TO APPROVE , CAN SIMPLY DO ONE" ,Awh guess i know why you were so fast now .Well maybe i just too sensitive , somehow ya i am  X D. well talking about them is kinda waste of time , they should know what they should do and said in their life , it's their projection .I AIN'T GONA AFFECTED hahahahahaha *evil !!

Something Fishy Happen 
Well my dog Spinny pass away few days ago , she die on September 9 .R.I.P spinny .
PamPam's butterfly hatched out and flew away ..... So nice she record it down and show us .
alot of fish die recently i have no idea what went wrong ... hope i can figure out what's going on .

Let's get into......
I went to my Pet brother house to celebrate his son 1 month anniversary , normal update and stuff ...
well i don't usually share something like this ,

She said she need a break ,
i said it's your choice .
She said i've change .
i said thanks for telling me , it's good or bad?
She said Good and bad .
i said  What's about it
She said you make me hate and love you at the same time  , you were like pulling string and release at the same time.
I said it's that anything you want to tell me?
She said i need a break , maybe we should split up .
I said if that's what you want , i can't stop you .I'm on your side no matter what you said and choose.
She said are you sure ?
I said  no i feel so unsure
She said why ....
I said  sorry i can't tell you how i feel now, maybe you are correct we should split up .I would not mind if you have some one out there , at least i know what went wrong .....
She said no i still love you much just that i don't know why ..
I said maybe we are just bored in life.Something has change , we have our own time now .
She said yes , it's good that you know
I said i've know this since i was working .
she said why don't you tell me .
I said because i don't know how to tell you , and you gave me things that i never feel before .
She said It's not your fault ,we both have problem .
I said I really don't know what should i said and tell you ..... can i ... just for the last time ?
............

Somehow i don't know what to tell you i have a heart for you and i think maintain it is kinda hard for me i hope i know how to try , i really don't know how to find the answer now , i would not tell you i love you all the time ,but i would show you how i did it , i don't talk much when we are together i know , i actually know those problem , but we were happy for quiet sometime . What had stooping us ? Maybe we both have seen something new or interested in life. If you are looking for better men i will be understanding , if one day we are back together i won't be surprise  , the sparks that we had made i can hardly forget . Maybe you will i've told you that i will not take things for full granted .You may know why . I hope what you choose is good for you . I know maybe you will come over here and read some stuff here or maybe not .The problem we been stack on too long at least you can see it now , i would not want to stop this relationship i have my own reason , somehow you gave me a feeling of caring .

I'm in silent at the moment if you feel like calling me please do call , i will totally pick up .And i don't know what am i writing now !!

2 comments:

Apple Tan said...

Finally I see you update your blog. hahahah. :)

samson said...

Thanks for the droping by ... Aiks btw ... i seldom update already due to bz and nothing much happen .