Monday, November 27, 2006

Sunday again

From the morning 1 oc we all at home 
mz,omar,poan,st were playing BeautyStrike sound like CS
.... i can't get to play because got little problem... Y.Y
sad sad they end at 4oc
than i found out what the problem .. than omar create game and play with me wuhahah
Y.Y but the game speed were to crazy to FAST ....
until 5 30 i went to sleep 
my mum wake up me up at 12 oc for lunch
my grandpa invite us for lunch ...Y.Y
we were have lunch at my friends shop (Kenny)
... after finish eating we went home and i do nothing
my mum and my sis went to SPA so left me and my father
than sudelly uncle mic called my dad to go to his house take the water filter..
at first i tog it was a small water filter haha bang who's know that water filter were huge 
and heavy Y.Y need 4 person ....
than they all chit-chat until 7 30 Y.Y
i was playing with the dog sandy .............. salivar queen
than go home take bath lo and take the water filter machine home ...
than went out dinner near kepong
.... than came back at 10 30
than poan called me to Yam cha ..
i fetch omar ... until 1oc i go home study my moral ...


No comments: