Thursday, November 23, 2006

tension?

what is tension ?
haha i also don't know all i know today paper is darn eazy
but don't know i will screw up anot wanna know ...Y.Y
exam start at 8 oc and i end my paper like 8 45 haha sound crazy ho..
but i save the time to restudy the book for paper 2 X D
i got 1 and half hours to study soo i save the time and start study
until 10 oc paper start i was so freaking happy
1st time in my life time i get full answer on the paper X D
But don't correct anot ...woundering
i finish my paper at 1 1/2 hour actuly the paper is 2 1/2 hours X D
i finished in 1 hours faster

than came back house than i sit in front of my computer and
start to playing game ... until 4 oc i take bath and went to cyber cafe
for siting there chating and RELAXING the air-con BLOWED to me
haha X D
I sit till 9 30 mz msg me call me go YamCha
But i am still waiting leh haiz Y.Y
all say 9 30 end up 10 oc ...

No comments: