Monday, December 04, 2006

ANSWER REPLY AND MISSYOUSOMUCH

My name is Nothing , one day
I meet Everythings , that
Secound day Everythigs call me and i
Sms her for a dinner,that day her face look so
Young and i wanted to give Everythings a kiss and she run
Off and i am so unhappy and felt sorry
Until the next 14 day i call Everythings and tell Everythings sorry
She forgive me and come
Over my shoulder and leans her lips to my face and give me a kiss
My reaction was shock
Until i relise that she really accept me and i love to
Chat with her everyday every time and every
Hour until i got this MISS YOU SO MUCH


This is the massage for EVERYTHINGS

If there is a place that is silent , how would you know it is a silent place
If you know a place is silent , would you think you will tell out
If you know the place is silent , who would you like to bring
If you trust the one , would you bring it there
If the one you trust , doesn't know the place of silent is your everythings
If the one told everyone about it , would you think that place is silent
If there is no silent , where would you be
If the place you like , would it be your everythings
If there is nothings in here , would you stay
If you don't stay , where would you go

this is no clue about it
this a massage is refeling to SILENT
So now you got your answer?

No comments: