Friday, December 15, 2006

You're my friends are you?

I was always watching you,
You were always shining,
It made me happy,
That's why i was always following you,
I wanted you to talk to me,
But no matter how fast i ran,
I couldn't catch up with you,
I knew that from the beginning ,
But all i wanted was to talk with you with a smile,
I don't know when this whole things turned into such a mess,
It was fun to be with you,
We had plenty of time togather,
No matter what my problem was,
Whenever i talked with you,
It disapeared right away,
You're smart and cool and you're always dependable,
You are my favorite,
But i can't ever catch up with you,
Never mind,
I'll just watch you from a distance,
So don't mind me ,
I'll take care of myself somehow,
But i have one favor to ask you,
I want you to be always smiling,
Beacause you're,
You're my favorite friend.

No comments: