Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm going to factory

I start to feel that i'm a bit lighter,few weeks ago
I still have a body weight 80kg,
I'm so happy that my body weight is at 75kg,
I can started to eat back rice , when i was on diet
I seldom eat rice for weeks , but now i'm happy on my diet.


I followed my father to factory yesterday,
wake up at 10oc have breakfast at 1030 than started move
nothings much happend haha, my lunch was a curry chicken bun they call it
paper wrap chicken ... somethings like that la haha it is quite full for me
can't stuff any more food after the meal, than my dad buyed a new led pencil, he droped one of his favorite led Pencil.
Than went to factory,my auntie say i was slim haha
so happy to hear that.Dad told me 3oc got to go bangi for "side"
so i prepair lo ... haha than waited at panmart lo
reach panmart about 3 somethings than started to wait one of the staff
Y.Y waited until 5oc since he came back late so cancel .My father and him
went to yam cha so i follow also haha .Than go back home lo eat rice ,
before 9oc i was a dead person on bed so wake up early X D.

No comments: