Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Love that doens't exist

It start like this,
It was a windy day i was lying on the grass, i was thinking somethings minute later i feel her walk pass me , i just can't see her face clearly it has a strong sun shine behind her, she is standing at my side i was figure who's that be but i make my eye close i doens't care who that, and i were lying on the grass and enjoy my silentness.
Than one day i was walking around this place and i saw her , her shape and her smell
i reamber on... and i ask her a question.she answer me yes , shock i ask why she standing infront me , i was shock to hear that she told me that she was in love with me no idea what i'm so special about, and i asked her few more question . than she give me a good damn reason that i can accept her,and i asked her phone number.
chit-chat on the phone on the net...
Until this day she told me that i'm too good for her, i was shocked and wounder why does manny people said this too me .... i'm too special?just too bad? somethings else? fuck i want wanna know the answer. when i was angry sudelly i wake up and yet
i ask my self what make me so special that i can make girl said that.
i was thinking of it whole day just wounder....

yeah i'm burn
i just burn for you
do you know how much i love you?
burning with a hot mytic fire
do you feel my love to you?
just said yes ,
if you recieve this msg,
i don't have a reason to let you love
you got a reason to let me know why,
just why, tell me how you're felling
fine,ok,just feel good .
buring up for you,
cause i believe you last time,
and i don't believe you anymore,
wounder it is all a lie ,
let us just say good bye.

Life that i can't make it posible
i may try ,
trying is not my style,
and yet i started to try,
yet i know trying is to build confindance
hit a try and yet results come out
not really what i want but,
i'm ok with that.
so now i'm trying to go on ,
i'm not born with skill and yet,
i have to train it,
it is all about skil.

i'm satisfice what i'm having
to get to the top 10 is better than nothings,
there is a limit a head no one will stay long up there
i'm hit it to top 10 and yet i'm happy what i'm geting
overloaded only make me stress,
just need to know your own limits.

No comments: