Friday, May 11, 2007

Music is just my life

Music is my life
i like what type of the music, it is my problem.
It doens't affect your bank account, you change me and yet your
bank account won't add any sum of money, and stop changing me.
P.S# Samson doens't like people to change him, you can tell him what you want too.
if he want to he will change it self after analyze

happyily found this song John Farnam - Burn For You
i was woundering this song long ago, and yet can't find a place to download it
but today is my lucky day.. i'm glad to have this song.
waited week ago this song was in my p2p program stucked...
i love the song,so much meaning about the lyric.
listend back my old play list
Pete Yorn - just another
last time i saw this song on a movie
it is a ost sound track X D
found it is a kinda feel for me,
so find it and listen.

Music can change manny things a point of view,you
can relax your mind and soul, you get manny stuff from it,
people just told me that it is just a stupid song, and yet you are
one type of weird guy.fuck them people use thier feeling to sings those
songs, that why you can feel thier feeling and why they want to sing it out
, i just don't blam those people said music is nothing to them no comment for
them,i love i listen i share, and yet people thought that i'm acting weird to make
atraction for others, just give a F to them for free.

that why i said that i'm unique for a purpose ,
yet i'm diffrent or maybe not someone are same with me?

No comments: