Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Stoped post and REALIVE X D

less start from the 3rd day of college X D , i know manny friends lo .. haha lunch time we went to sing k X D at red box ....at the first 2 week were boring at first
then after that i get my first assignment X D that is design one... follow up is drawing > workshop > history of art >figure drawing> then things goes crazy .....
everydays also need pass up assignment liow @@ so syok weh ....coming to the 4th week
we got 1 presentation, one of my memeber doens't want to do the presentation...on the last day of the night he send me 1 edited speach by him, before that we aredy doing stuff on plan then he sudelly said want to change at the last min, ON msn chat he send me that speach i shoot him on the spot...HE told me that PROFFESIONAL DO THINGS AT THE LAST MIN..Then the secound day of presentation day ... guess what he almost screw up, but lucky other member can cover it .but when the presentation over i told him , please don't just give me stuff at the last min , i'm sure fark you like no tomorrow.

The 5th week
Guess what gosh things get bad and bad after that presatation, my com screw up due to i went shoping and din pulg out the phone wire, then my printer adapter got striked also ... so tulan la....the 5th week is the most screw up week i ever had
i screw up my drawing and figure...damn no mood weh..

The 6th week
things are going abit ok ... still the same assignment every week X D
starting to enjoy assignment, i notice this week i save the most money of all of the weeks, most of the time my lunch were mcdonald's X D it's so cool weh haha almost 1 year facing mcdonald's @@ i guess i'm in danger haha,most of the time i drink diet coke my friends ask me why haha i told them do you notice that if you drink coke and eat the food at mcdonald's you get trusty fast X D, they said yes why arr haha
then i told them do you know why i always drink coke light? cause it won't make you trusty.. at first they all tog i'm bullshiting X D then they try haha guess what they said wow i can refil 2 to 3 time also won't be trusty X D see the effect is there, i notice it when i was in early january 2006 that time most of the time i just started to eating mcdonald's foods RECENLY haha.

Back to college life
haha continue the week .. everythings started to be better and better, before that i go find of my friends he told me when a person got bad , it will be good after that ,he told me that since you know you are in bad luck then just make things are in bad luck ... such as you know things like shoes will goin to spoil , pc , printer etc just be happy when it's spoil X D I DID IT haha and then things really work out..
don't know why i sudelly feel so happy all my bad things i just put a side i din't take it serious , things DO REALLY GO WELL haha.i had a dream on mind that i is
that day i was in a dream the drean were like everythings i said before ...and things doens't seem rite.. that is i call one uncle father he is the hotel and restraunt CEO , he seem sad and i ask for "dad can i go to england" he just said yes"
so suprize he just let me go @@ before that in the dream this uncle as my father he doesn't accept anythings until that day that he is so down. i ask him at his hotel there then i send him back to his work place and found grandma "SHIT" things are no rite i just don't see my REAL family in there @@ what happend , then THAT grand man told me that MY dad were down, due to some reason.My dad told me that evendo he's is rich but he never had a happy moment before...then i went to hug him "DAMN THINGS GOES like automatic" he cry and told me that son i never feel that happy, until to day you hug me, "FARK WHAT DID I DO???" then he told me if i your REAL FATHER....
"FARK HOW COULD THIS HAPPEND!!!!!" then i woked up. the whole day i only things of this i go ask my friends again do you believe that Dreams come true? He told me if
you had a dream before that is most of the time is correct and things come true then maybe it's a fact.Then i was shocked by that.... "i'm @@, what if it's true , why i call that uncle FATHER?, woundering @@? " i never had this kinds of dream before...

Today sunday weh
my brother from Uk msn me and tell me alot of stuff X D happy to hear that , he told me that he work in a restraunt as a chef , then he told me about the future plan that i mention before X D things just come so well ... it just like flash back @@
...all i need is to wait for 2 years to wait him come back and let's see dream come truth and X D "I only want certain things to become TRUE". DO figure drawing X D
so prety done maybe in good mood X D as i told my self i just can't depends on my moods, X D yeah that true... damn true X D ...

No comments: