Sunday, February 03, 2008

Did you notice?me love you?

wao today went to oneU bought pants and have some fun ... shoping haha
went there about 4 oc , head to burger king talk and chat with mz, poan , andy after 1 and a half hour sintao , sintao gf ,andrew, and another frinds haha 4get his name dui went to meet us then ciao ..... haha then around 7 oc we start to leave burger king haha 3 house after my lunch haha then only started to walk , then saw weilang haha ... we like almost walk the whole oneU for 2 times haha new wings side i went to 3point6 bought 2 long pants as we waiting sintao select his shoes want to buy but aiks ... no words haha then i paid for pants lo after trying the fiting ....went to lala shop see got what cheap stuff haha wanted to get a pouch de but too lala for me haha i don't like very funky and manny design on a things i like simple haha and easy but when come to art i will ignor that i just like to wear normal X D....then went to jusco there go and find our dai kor weng kong haha "people whole malaysia top sale number 2 weh" so chat abit with him then andy and mz went to the middle part of jusco and have a look of the jeans haha then andy was like ok la i want to buy .. then mengz also haha end up mengz bought a short pants. As i mention after meeting and wait them fiting the jeans i saw some short pants it look cool haha i really like it so i ask for the size wow don't have 35 sad weh so i get 34 for the 1st piece then 2nd 1 is 35 weee X D paid lo , poan get that short pants. we 3 bought the same color macam gay atrrrr haha but no la quite ok as me in my cupboard it was like few color that i have is Green , brown , fare white color i have few set of the color as in 1 group color haha so it sound crazy but i think it's ok la haha learn how to have own style haha .... earn it before you lose it X D.so sad for andy he was like teman us walk only @@ .around 11 oc like that tut tut lo i'm driving weh sien to tut gam aiks jam jam jam almost 20 min in da ground .... then when i heading to the exit we plan to have a tea or food section so stop at ming tien lo haha around 1230 after reaching ming tien + parking damn gay weh today mengz and poan called fried Kua tiew then me and andy called jawa noodle haha , i drink "mypretty women" jucice poan also haha then mengz also juice but for get haha and drink teh lo wah i just notice i cal walk whole days haha then send andy back follow by mengz then poan then reach home..........so sad weh house like zombie .... all dead sleeping aiks so watch tv also sien go bath lo.... then thinking stuff till now haha


CAN YOU FEEL ME?
I'M EXPRESSING TO YOU!!
IT'S YOU , JUST YOU.

I just want you to know that i'm worry about you,
If you just notice me i think you have a better mind,
I ain't no other plan for that,
For why i'm inlove with you i have no idea.

I just feel that i want to share the feeling with you,
If i could just tell you the truth,
I ain't hoping you see this but i hope you notice
For why i just can't tell you .

I just have a strange feeling are you hiding from me,
If you were just let me know cause i don't how you would feel,
I ain't a sweet talker but if you give me a chance i could change it,
For this i would just said it my feeling.

I sudelly feel that you are having someone that but, it's true?
If you just tell me, but you won't cause you might think that i'm talking 2 somebody.
I ain't hoping you will see this but for the faith i hope you could.
For just this i hope you see and understand.

I just hope you undetstand why i don't express to you,
If i just make this move you will be shocked,
I ain't a future breaker so i will no make obvios move such as tell you,
For this yes i'm serious about you yet you still don't know

I just hope you and me are friends now.
If i just scare you , would it be my friends comment make you think of somethings
I ain't a good guesser but if that is an yes i have no words,
For relationship i'm not a perfect once but i will share as much i can.

I'm not forcing you , but you would just think who i'm talking to
If i just tell you , you are the one i'm telling.
I ain't confussing you but i hope you know i'm serious with you.
For this hope i hope you are a good guesser so you know who i'm talking too.

I'm very down that you din't online at the few days moment, did i scare you?
If yes i think you better let me know cause i don't know how you would feel,
I ain't hoping you togather with me but i hope we can have a try,
For the love of me i would just said give me a slot i will show you all.

I'm very serious about this did you notice,
If not i will not just show you here,
I ain't good in relationship
For relationship i always have screw ups moment.

I'm scare that you don't accept me, that why i'm not telling you
If you just don't accept me could we be frineds?
I ain't brave because i don't how far i can go with you.
For the feeling of me and myself i just waiting.

I'm feeling that i'm loosing you but did you see how sad i am?
If you just can see , which mood i will be?
I ain't geting angry or sad about that as i mention i have a screw ups relationship,
For the screw ups i hope this is no longer active in me.

I have no words at the moment
If i got i hope i can tell you but will you borrow me your ear?
I ain't everythings to you but do i meant to be somethings?
For just somethings i would be very happy.

I would just try if there is some blocking
If there are too much blocking i would just give up and keep to my future plan
I ain't just telling you here i hope you read,
For the hope of me i hope u notice that i'm admiring you.

just thank you for your time for the long sentance
but i don't know how to tell you just my blog and it's my feeling.
samson true words.X D

No comments: