Saturday, February 23, 2008

just another boring week X D

I hope she doens't ignore me X D but sad case la ... dowant to said de
pass wekk i also don't know do what de lo but i know i quite bz oh ya i just remember it i had a presentation on wed last week damn stress he print out at the last minuter and it cos 50 @@ for the whole freking book .... then present that art moment FAUVISM ... wah lau i also don't know said what ... until i get blur i tell them i hate last minute work and yet they are stil doing it...


this few years i have change for some reason maybe is that words made me this way
i never use my brain last time since that incident happend. i have change... i become so emosional and eazy to get my eyes drop tears so easy.. no comment about this.

since when i change?
since when there is a hope thinking?
since when i really falling in love?


do i really change ? yes i think X D
i see hope when that incident happend
this year but she doens't know about it.

No comments: