Monday, December 07, 2009

Life would go on and i'll be doing my best.

worth to try the new fan thanks to mr.kelvin .... poison me ... the fan is good and the rpm is very high , until i don't believe that i try it . can't imagine that small fan are so powerful !!! and it help my overheat problem and now it's solve , the heat of the temperature is maintain so i guess it does help a lot on my computer.Delta electronic is a good company so goes to the fans... there are great !!!! seriously they are !!!

 

How wonderful life is it, i met A Wei at murni that day ... life has a lots of changes , as he said it's all better go to study and have some job rather then we all look like gangster last time lol ... lucky we all change and those who suggest if not we will end up differently in life.


Ok last week is a massive week and so goes this week , seriously i'm so busy yeah .... believe me i'm doing what i can ..... do the best i can and i'll leave the rest ........

Few week ago my mum and sis went to osk investment and i was in the car .... sadly nothing to do and waited for 45 min in the car so i snapshot some of my lovely dog in the car , two dogs were at the car .... can't imagine that they are so sad after mum and sis went down and my little sporty were looking cool at the mirror and stupid were sad and emo at the sit .... hahaha

month ago Meng Heng and Weng Heng bring me to cyber jaya and have a walk walk see see there so i snap some picture.lol so long we all did not been that crazy .... at the mid night .... we went to there.

No comments: