Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm don't know how to said those things in my life it's just screw up , people around me is giving me hell and i'm sick of it , i did ask myself about it why am i stuck what happen when did it go wrong?a lots of question that i asked myself , there are few reason that make me very mad , people that other is people is always wrong at something , but in fact they just don't know what are they trying to said infront is actually a mirror of their selfs, the other things is my mum , there are few things that my mum always scold me about it , my stuff, the heater adapter  and when I'm at home, but when my brother in law came back it's totally different story his stuff was actually all over the house , and after shower the adapter did not plug out ,so what? I'm the asshole who get fucked up and the other fact my mum just help him plug out the adapter. LOL so it's a fucking joke? while there are things i been kept quite for sometime , people are so sick when you keep quite they just doing things that will over do , so in fact i can bare with it.


They said they working is tired , it look like earning money people feel tired ,so does we IDIOTS !!! I'M FUCKING TIRED TOO SO DON'T JUST SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT . IF you wants to correct me why not you look at yourself and check rather is that my problem or it's yours.I hate people that correct people but they did not have a solid idol of their self , just the talking everyone is a professional but when it come to doing does it really apply on you .

since Uncle ben pass away news , i been keep quite and it look like i'm left over , things i can't share with someone , no one understand me well then uncle ben who can replace his place , well in fact sometimes to sharp words is really cruel but when i think back it's the real truth about it , people that i respect.

After Uncle Ben passing aways news i don't where am i and what am i doing .basically i'm just lost. Learning the new things is not easy yet not hard too. i need time. 

No comments: