Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's my fault again?


few days ago i painted this out not very nice i can said but it's something related to my portfolio, don't ask me where i get the time i'll doing this for like 2 days already.

I don't know what went wrong and what happen today ... what a weird days , shit happen in one day. Pet brother called up me and tell me there's a freelance job , while the 1st msg was pretty happy when i receive in class , was having presentation mid while , forget to silent mode but lucky i change to low profile more and it's just nice that people that did not hear that,just so surprise about the job and so excited  actually, he keep msg me and update me and i was middle of something was avoid few sms from him that time was brainstorming and i don't want to ruining  my brainstorming section because it's seriously useful , the class extended to 2 oc , and my pet brother was asking me to meet up him and his boss at 1 oc , actually i don't know what time will my class end because they don't have a specific time for DG student , well when the time is already 2oc  i was plan to sms him and ask where is him, then i call back home to ask my mom fetch me because i did not drove to college due to the parking issue, so when i call back home no one pick up , then i call father they ask me to go back myself , and my days was so spoil from there ... damn sad , no one actually stay at my position and look at my situations , and i do understand about the consequence i'm facing now. 

I was plan to go to the Canada education fair before 3oc
I get excited from the morning sms .
I did not get any notice that mom is out and i have to find my way to go home.
I can't give a specific answer to my pet brother because i'm in some issue

There are few things that ...
I can't confirm the freelance because i have heavy work in my hand.
I can't make a promises and time because i'm not driving.
I can't just said I'm coming and let you wait me like crazy.
I have few works that i need to spend lots of time to draw and edit and more.I don't like to receive things like you like how then how this kind of msg things i really hate like i'm creating problem in between .

Please understand my situation before you jump to conclusion because i don't want to make problem , please stand on my position and think for me , if you make Fill in the blank answer then i will be like you what you think, please don't do that . i don't want to change people though and i also don't want people to change my though , so please please please don't stand at your own position and think something because you might get the wrong answer later.

sorry to that if i have made any problems out today , i just feel that maybe it's my fault of all about it , but seriously the canada education fair is way more important ....http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/malaysia-malaisie/highlights-faits/canadian_education-education_canadienne.aspx?lang=eng(the link)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

skin color not bad...
but need more contrast
gambateh ~~~