Saturday, January 30, 2010

My missing path

I came across the same seaside I have no thought about this
My heart was left on a craft boat
looking for my missing path.

at this time the wave of the sea went silent
I look at my folding hand and I open it
my life have a lots of up and downs
I still remember the promises and your eye

It’s not necessarily you need to come back to me
I just put this as a memory like the page of my memories book
when I look back you are not around anymore
things that left back are some of the memories that I don’t remember
I’m empty now there is no people teaching me about this
who still loving me

I came back to the same spot that my memories were gone
when I look at the sky , It turn differently
I just pretend that I’m searching for something at the seaside
although I saw a shadow of a person
but I can’t really see who’s that and I believe that is you.

The sky is getting cloudy my feeling getting moody
things that I see now is nothing it’s just empty
it’s just a living shadow of somebody path
I can’t read the road and find the way anymore.

No comments: