Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm sorry.

Maybe i did not really see lots of things beside me, i'm too careless.
who to blame on when i don't want to tell everyone about it.
it's my fault , it's ?

Sorry is not the words i'm looking for , do it better is the answer but how?
maybe i seriously change the way i'm thinking...

i don't know how , i don't have the answer all i have is just blink blink ...

Friendship , Relationship and partnership all seem like gone with the wind.
I'm sorry i did not take this friendship seriously.
I'm sorry i hang on a relationship on silent .
I'm sorry i don't know how to partner with people.
everything seem gone , it's just not like me.

I think i'm lost . everything is lost...


As life goes , things change , people change , attitude change and friendship change but you got to move on because everything happen for a reason. Get strong and live life to the fullness don't stop because of some small issue , you will never grow up.It's a long road ahead that you don't know how long you have.

No comments: