Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Should i keep on taking?

well i'm kinda concern about my health , there are some reason that i have to take some pill to control my headache , well they might have said something that i should not want to hear about it , it's serious pain for few days until i can't really take.
it happen last year , i have no dough about it , after taking it i feel more relax, i also find ask some professional advice about the problem i have , so as i ask he ask me about you were way too young to have this kinda of problem , so i let him know my conditional and on and on , he said you might get rid of the sugar and need more time to sleep, try not to use those pill always well after listen to that i know the good and bad about it so , i stop taking pill and had more sleep . but he said if there are problem bothering you try to relax and think about it 1st maybe make it a positive thinking and so and so.... then i went home and think again does those problem really are? again and again... later and later i actually take less of the pill .

frankly i did not tell anyone , until today one of my close friends he said sam are you thinking something always? you face look different then before it's somethings happen to you, as he ask we chat and talk about it , he said i din know that was a problem to you.I explain to him and he understand my situation.

i just don't want people to worry about me , and i know how to control myself .I've stop those pill since last year , i made a promised and i will never going to break it.figure out that those pill will solve the pain problem but emotion level will rise there's problem between there , i started to worry too much and stress a lot always , even sometimes i get angry without reason .. so i blame the pill and i found it no it's not the pill it's the thinking of myself had a small change.

well enough of the painkiller things
Chinese new year is around , so i bought some 2 pair of new shoes and upgrade something meanwhile i had few pants that i went to 3pointsix and i get 3 long pants, went to zara zara ... bought a very green shirt ... and i should be happy right.



well don't ask why i bough 2 because i don't think the answer will bring you to somewhere hahaha. and don't ask why blue. and brown.


Today's i might fall a piece , until my living souls has no meaning
but someone show me that falling a piece it's just an experience about it ,
i was about to give up , and someone told me something that I've thinking all wrong all the time, no one has a perfect road to on a journey you might have small problems or big, life ain't stopping when something crush in , it show me that i have to work harder to get the perfect strength.

Don't get things for granted , when it's not 100% yours it's not yours.
you might think you have lovely moment and lots of things in between,
if some one would dish in you will never know , because they already plan ahead
before you blend in.I'll not tell anythings about this , you have to find your own ways to find the correct answer ,you are choosing the path of road of your own,
and it's all dependence on you.

sometimes i don't know who to tell , but i know someone i trust is not around.
so i kept all in my heart , i feel tired at the moment and i do have less oxygen came to my mind and i fell like fainting , i know it could happen one day , just one day when the days come , i know what i have to do.

today i went to dennis house and had a small gamble , as people know that i don't gamble a lot just to entertain ,i drank the wrong things at his house , a can of pepsi although i think was nothing when i came back home i can't really stand properly the sugar had a rush in my blood and i feel like fainting ...seriously i thought those things should not be a problem just one can . but no it's still the same , had to follow all the things again.

To my pet brother and his girlfriend , safe trip for you guys and blessing from my heart.

No comments: