Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DIscovery or recovery.

It's been a long day out there , went it's time that's it. Well sometime i just don't know why people think that i'm so free like nothing to do sit at home, i might be doing some work while keeping myself on line ,out of sudden you will have some pop up msg that people will msg you sometimes you don't really want to reply because you know it may take never ending to chat.

As a reason pass today , I've learn what is coincidence , Dion ask me early about this why did you not drive out to here? i answer why should i drive out? and then he said you know what i should tell kenny about that, that is why i asking. so believe it or not i post a msg on facebook about it that is "You always ask around to search for the answer to replace your question, you should have your own brain." Dion is always asking for answer even when we were small that time , he's quite smart at trick people to answer his question. so it's just timing problem yet someone unexpected coincidence reply the msg. well i also confess  that it's not them well let it be believe it or not , it dependence on how you see things from this view.

I don't want to argue in a conversation that i assume something will happen, since last time he posted a lot of funny msg but he did not list the name so i assume it's not me , but when time goes i think back , it much more like giving me hints that he's directly point at me. if you want to tell me things straight just let me know. sometime it's wrong situation and wrong emotion , you might have a fight or a cold war with your family , i might have that too.  when things are not chilled it's make more worst. 

You said i did not find you tea neither my friends . now everyone is busy about their own stuff . Tea? maybe we should put it break. it's break time , time to have some food and back to work.
this situation has been with me more then 6 month , since i doing my final project and it's quite heavy job for all of us to do so.

Who don't want to have tea everyday talking around about life, i'm almost lifeless now. the time i have is at after midnight so you free after midnight?

friends said that it's a generation gap, if yes why can we be friends with uncles they all you said they are generation gap even do we don't see each other much nowadays but still keep in contact, might drop me a funny msg or drop me an email. so where's the generation gap now?
i don't know how this came out from your mouth , but you were just helping well i understand.

And i just realize i'm having holiday now , things i check back my facebook it's like quite sometime i did not put a massive spam on people facebook , now i can do it .After today it's time to help Uncle Tan to settle his website things , pretty much i hear the brief and it's shocking , broacher and logo design and his company it's like have lots of product , it made me kinda confuse sometimes, many logo and the not so fun parts is he don't know what he wants so i have to decide to give him some idea.

So means holiday is still doing work, even do my father is busy with Uncle Tan new office at kota kemuning and my brother is kinda busy with the hotel things in Penang.

I din ask much for rebate , as i can said i treat everyone the same way . even do sometimes friends beside said that don't waste time to help him or her , i do still help because i don't stand at people position to decide my answer. I don't need to psycho you to read anything from here but i was really grateful what i have been wrote it out, things i never said i never said. things that it should go to the public i'll just tell somebody.

I think the argument stop, with no recovery.
Things i should said i already told. things that i put in my heart it's become words .
sometimes you just need to let go , and you will find the true answer.

well if you still saw this msg to my still or no longer pet brother,
Congratulation on your wedding, hope you have happy moment with you wife.
You ask me before is she good ? remember how i answer you? You think she is good then she is good= ) .and no hard feeling for you the question i give you back is me good ? now that's your answer.

Oh ya i forget to mention this things , there are things like msn . you blocked people or you appeal offline , people that you block or appeal offline will not see anything from your update tittle, same goes to the facebook. And if you want to talk to me straight just directly send to me don't need to deleted me in facebook and shout out at your own status "if i can tell the person... blah and blah...." Thanks to my friends that updated me.


No comments: