Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blaming and waiting?

Hi ... i don't who will come and visit those day . busy am i , i can't just tell you that i'm busy ...There are few things i just realize in my life . many things has change i've said that it been years ago ...

Blaming and waiting
-You can't blame others that they can't make it big, blame yourself which is don't have the guts to standout and do it.
-Things doesn't happen if you wait , and hope that somebody will give you better idea .
-You would said if I were they , you will definitely do it better.
-I don't know what are they thinking , they are just stupid people i can do better then them if i'm leading it.
-You can't make things big , because you never start something small .
-Life suck , stay around with bunch of loser .

People just love blaming others , for my use of blaming i would use it most on myself . because you can't just blame people that they can't do better things then you do.I believe myself a lot sometimes i'm over confident about myself that make things worst ... that's just me i ain't perfect .. even god made mistake so we should forget and forgive ourself...

Life goes on ... on and on......

 

No comments: