Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's 6 in the morning ,i did not feel very tired just don't know why . i wanted to post something but i just don't know where to start or how to start ... well weeks ago i had a new small fish tank , kinda happy with it now i'm just finish graduated from the one academy ... was kindly lazy to do much things yet slacking at home don't know do what ... 


This few week were fixing my computer also .. kinda headache .... don't know what happen suspected hdd then reformated and also change hdd as os same problem again ... then figure out it might be ram so send ram to warranty , then  ram cam back .. the problem still here just don't know what happen .... sad ...was suspecting motherboard now ... Owhhh no idea .....


Last week beng choi gave me this figure ... damn cool lo the pose ... wow so dynamic he also gave me another spawn ...

I want to said alot of things in my life but i just don't know how to start .
maybe i should just start with some emo words ... , i miss someone i regrets what i've done , i hope i only hope it did not happen ... just my ego went to high . but it already happen ... my mum were so negative about me ... my dad like doesn't care me anymore , it seem i was born extra ... for some part i always said my father were only care about my brother , in some part someone told me that i'm jealous about it , yes i am .. when you are not in my situation , you can't judge what you think or said ... it's beyond your imagination , i hate people that keep tell me that i'm wrong when they don't even know my situation , so i have to just accept that fact about it , life get bored sometime when you can't get what you want and needs.

Well i think i'm getting tired .. should go sleep now .... X D

No comments: