Sunday, March 20, 2011

I no longer know what's going on anymore.

It's been so long out there , i been missing i apply to enter to a film company everything were so new and you just don't know what is what and when do you need to apply it all you know is just try your best to do what you know .

Recently i been so lonely, i have no friends around when i need them and i hardly go to approach people nowadays all i know , i've change good or bad only god knows about it .

Somehow few friends of mine don't really understand about my time frame and work loads, it's not what you think when you are positive 100% new into it and you are trying to figuring out how to improve it with your own skills .

There's aways something there but you just can't really see it by your own naked eyes ...People grow olds and die , people come and goes that's fine . But people don't seem to understand about you when you are in deep shit situations all they tell you was why can't you do this why can't you ....I'm avoiding those question because i don't want to argue anymore , it seem i don't need one of you guys to really understand what's going on with my life , i stuck at a cross roads and you all were pushing me forward which i don't know what i should do , until i just give a guess but it's too late to turn back , everything has happen you can't just tell people to forgive what you had done , they just won't , i need time to show just give me little bit more time .

I'm seriously tired already , i just don't think so much .please do switch places with me and think of my situation , somehow it's not just your imagination of thinking , it's more or less understanding.

Friends don't really called me out anymore , because i'm  busy doing my works .i have no longer time to connect back with them , and they have hard time contacting me , i feel bad .. i can't attend wedding , i can't do shit .....
it's just like you know someone die at your hometown but you just can't get back to pay for the last respect.It's a situation like that.

Life happen to fast i have too many thing happen by my side all you can said to me when you seem me is why do i look so tired . That's the reason behind it .

The training were awesome , but the time frame were too long... i wanted to join film industry so happen it happen i must grab my chances to appreciate what i have been fighting for.

I don't ask for anythings , i'll be back with you guys later, i just need to focus on what's i'm doing now ... meanwhile hopefully everything will be fine !

No comments: