Monday, January 21, 2008

I NEED YOU X D

I need you girl,
i couldnt live a day without u,
well I tried to write a special song,
a love song just for you,
to explain the way you make me feel inside,
though the meaning may be simple,
and the words may not be new,
I couldnt make it better if I tried,
and I couldnt live a day witout you,
more than anyone could ever know,
and I you wanna build my world around you,
well I sing the words and realize,
it had all been said before,
so I tried a different line that meant the same,
but it didnt have a feeling,
and the first one said much more,
so I guess Ill have to say it once again,
I couldnt live a day witout u girl,
I need u and I wanna build my world around you baby,
well I tried to write a special song just a song,
a love song just for you.

No comments: