Friday, January 18, 2008

Woundering about it.

I know i knew her not long but i have a sign for her , but she have too much broken relationship, telling her now it's so obvios but to keep it to my self i can't even
focus, maybe i'm too over abit. but everytime i failed to express why? i wanted to tell her but i think it's too early , i hope she feel me. as i said before to myself
i never tell my love one forever it's just beacause it's doens't sound RITE to me, why because i seem alot of case as my friends , sometime it's helpless to them i just telling the MALE truth but why you ignor me? that the fucking true , male are monster , this is a male worlds , i'm very sorry to said that . as i'm so single for sometimes people around me doens't believe that i'm single for the whole damn life, everytime i wanted to tell idle she been pick up ,jelous about it , ruin it by my own damn mind, it has been happend. people told me when you have a better relationshop why don't you ask for a start...yup i tried but most of them they just want to listen to sweet talk, i'm not that good at sweet talk and things will not be so well when i plan it . haiz i been planed the future plan but she sudelly slot in my gallery which i hope to see.It hard to make people trust , they just listen to those people around them , but sometimes they don't it also make them regret. so it's very hard to show and X-plane for that.So now i just hope that she treat me as a friends better then she ignor me , if there is a faith in you and me , i will go but if she doens't like what i'm ..i'll just leave a space for anoter person.I always failed my Relationship maybe ihaven known how to speck well in words or i'm over dirrect? some one can you just slight blink me here? they said i look like a play boy do i?heard some words about me ? oh my god i hope that not the answer, people failed to pick you someone they will counter the guy , to made a hope that she will change her mind sek...so i got a change i found out that is a very wrong moves.I HOPE SHE GIVE ME A SIGN SO I CAN GET NEAR HER... will she ?

No comments: