Monday, January 21, 2008

WEKK AGO WEH X D

For my sem starting too now... it's not much things happend just somethings unexpeted happend ... i'm a monitor of the class i'm the group leader i'm the the class raps i'm leading the whold freaking bahase class as a leader.
do i look like a leader? does it sound rite? oh i think it's just somethings that people around me like me, but for my point of view i been try to tell my class mates for the best info they want to know just they got it or not i don't know i't hard to tell them what to do when they haven no idea what is that. aiks i just help what i can.For the class i don't what fark just happend .... some of the people just ignor me after i been a monitor or leader.I HAVE NO FCKING COMMENTS YOU ARE THE FUCKING MOTHER ASSED HOLED CHOOSED ME... then now you ignor me? Oh itzzzit monitor always be the bad guy? erm i guess yeah X D i don't care anymore if you want to act like a kid or a backsteper or what shits i don't fucking care i'm doing what i'm doing now.

PROUD? neh i not PROUD in class if yes people won't just choose me from the first sign.I'm tired about this just do what ever you want said everythings bad about me i would just ignor you.
ACTION? yeah abit la i also quite action sometimes when come to the fact and information X Dthat why few lecturer quite like me X Di have no words about it looo X D

i choose this for one of the 10 .lecturer said need ten out of two for the main concept of ME AND CULTURE .

No comments: