Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's worth?

Half full Half empty?

I been asking this question for month ago uncle ben ask me this question during a weekend , i was chilling with him then he ask me this question and i said it's same , but that time i'm not sure about my answer , then till i found the answer then now i know what is this means, he's trying to tell me something now i have no idea what's that , he said something funny " the world is round , that why we can have night and day." no idea what is that means just keep in mind.


This is a game that has no facts of skill means that everytime you play you need diffrent answer X D i've finish it many times just feel this games is quite nice.

Pern conversation



This is what pern converstaion is.
Pern is my classmate , she a half thai half chinese i guess.Those 2 aren't just notice what's going on now , just now i've recieve a msg from pern said about something suprize and scarry, i've no idea what's going on but pern you should chill , it's doens't worth to let a person to made you like this way you should not fell sad about this kind of people yet it's a just a feeling of it, just no idea you made yourself sad just because that it's really worth, since he's so bad why still feel regret letting go? maybe i don't know anything about it or maybe i'm cold blood.

Don't scare me off, she almost shocked me ... but when i ask estrella about it she told me something then i just do my work. X D 

No comments: