Thursday, March 26, 2009

To my pet brother.

Hi there if you still visit here my blog,
sad to see you offline for my guess you must be blocked me or deleted me on you list , but i did not block anyone that day , i'm on a rush as i told you before, plese do understand ,i'm not small gas ,things that what i said that day were something i just want to tell you about the feeling how i feel sudelly . but yet i'm on a rush it's not a lie , or maybe you think it is a yes well ok then i'm wrong at the moment, well if you want to end a friendship like that i'm ok with everything please do remember what you read last time in my blog there is a post of blog that i menction before ,may09 2008 you should have read it before... i did not modify it's maybe it's there you din read or notice hope you will have a little reading on that.the other day i'm quite sad it's because you said something about the BROTHER things which i sudenly feel something ,that day was my birthday and i though my pet brother will remember my birthday , just sad about that and that day you sudelly trigge my mind about it with the words brother.I still remember your birthday is on april 1 serious if you have notice last year i send you a sharp msg on 12oc.

I'm not begging for anything to turn back,
if want things end let's end it in the right way
don't stucked in the middle of self emosion and react,
middle has too many missunderstood.

At least i know what's going on .... i have no idea what's going on.

No comments: