Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I use my brain to help my friends X D

dennis was worry about Valentine Day he told me that he always use manny money to buy stuff for her girl friends and her girl friends always angry with that...
so i helped him today i went to ONE-U again , it has been 5 days stright
his buget is around 100+ so i help him do this suprize box for her girl friends.
Dennis plan to buy a crystal necklace , so i give erm a idea
why don't you put the crystal necklace inside the bottle than he say cool
and he ask how than we went to S+J shop near shogan there i saw a cool bottle
so i take it and told him this is what i'm thinking just stuff the crystal necklace inside with a keychain soft toy .then he asked me itzzit to plaint ,so i figure another nice stuff from mini toons X D that shop really cool i love that shop
i has a red devil cutie monster so i told him that this is the rite things , he asked me again put where , i told him put in to a box .
hao cham leh runing up and down for 2 hours but he's my friends so must help X D
later on he bought the crystal necklace and it has 50% discount my friends JianWei working there so we know which 1 dennis girl friends want.Than went back to Dennis house and finish up the work X D
this are those picture
this is the bottle , can't see the crystal necklack Y.Y it was inside X D
the cow soft toy wearing on it head when she pull out she will see that
crystal necklace

this is the cute devil...
and the bottle will put behine the heart and put it into the box
X D


This is what i gave samdaikor for her birthdays

and this is very very special ball ball X D
it's my creation X D i love it

No comments: