Thursday, February 08, 2007

ME HAS GONE

I CAN'T SEE YOU,
I CAN'T FEEL YOU,
I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU,
I CAN'T GET WHAT'S THAT,
I CAN'T GUESS,
I CAN'T SELECT,
I CAN'T CHOOSE,
I CAN'T I REALLY CAN'T
I'm looking for you to come back to me
so i'm all in one body
there is too manny selection for me
can't get what i want
not going to select is not i want
all i want is my soul back to my body,
where were you lacking at?
come back now,
i need you to bring me up,
i can't stand alone here,
without you i'm a dead person,
no longer stay strong,
i'm too weak now,
my heart now that have a hole,
hole that have some salt with it,
that feeling is what i have now,
i can't get what i want,
I screeming at my self now,
there is no use of it,
it only built problem,
i hate i hate i hate,
you left me without telling,
i'm crying just like that,
you din't let me know,
it's a beautiful things,
i can't keep all things in a box,
i need to sacrifice somethings,
things that i don't even want to sacrifice,
i want them togather,
i have no selection,
i need to choose,
where were you now,
i really need you,
you have gone my dream is no longer active
what's my dream,
I DON'T KNOW TELL me please before you leave my body,
I hate you gone without telling me,
were you in my body,
is there is only me alone staying in the line,
i can't take it anymore,
you told me that you are coming back to my body,
I CAN'T FEEL IT WHERE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~
Sad mood but went to samdaikor blog
i'm a bit happy ,after that X D
i found some cool stuff from her blog
music that can upload ,download,playlist...
It is www.imeem.com it make music
that i can put into my blog.

No comments: