Monday, February 19, 2007

IT just a flash back before too late

i don't itzzit a good things or a bad things for me
i has been month here , thinking of it only make problem bigger.
i think i have found myself for a better reason , it's good to let people know i'm happy.
i can't get throught what i want , everythings can't confirm
i hate that because i can't get what i really want, itzzit good?
i'm not sure , i'm sure that my luck has change .
i lost a sum of money , but i have a flash back all i been doing is wasting time and money
i can't get through it , maybe it is a good thing for me to have a flash back
i can't stop using my money when i got it .
i think i better change before i get poor for my future,
i have listen to my friends say "like what you do , do what you like" at 1st
i'm thinking it's same but end up it is diffrent "like what you do" mean
i like what i doing now ,do what you like
i hate what i'm doing now but i have no choice just do it,


at first i thought my luck was back,
but they ain't back,
i have a bad heart that i want to get into the bet,
i have made a promiss for my self but it's usless,
i just can't stop that,
until i lose all i have won,
my flash back was telling me that i'm wrong,
and my dream told me that if i don't stop that,
i'm so gona screw my life.

it sound so manny of my losing bet
it just a sum of RM30,
i have reamber my friends told me that,
one day i spend more than RM5 is alot,
i believe that now he teach and i got it,
making friends are cool,
but there is always a financial problem for me,
geting soo manny gathering in a month is a WOW,
i believe that i use it a good way X D
it not happend now , future and a better tomorrow.


No comments: