Friday, February 02, 2007

Thank you BLOGSPOT

This is the place to let me my self to express my self i'm glad that i found blogspot this is a good things for me to let me tell what i want to tell , i always
keep all those things in heart but i don't seem that i can release.

They say that i'm too soft
They say that i'm too stupid
They say that i'm too good to my foe
They say that I'm too speedy

i admin it that i'm too soft
No i don't admin that i'm stupid , being stupid is just what i want to release my stress
Yes i too good to my foe , beign angry is just not the way to solve problem it only make more problem and stress
Oh am i ? maybe it just the things i only can release my stress

Things that i want to express to people,i haved try manny time
people think that i'm stupid and childish , the way they think
are wrong.they will never know me well,
they ain't my best pal

No comments: