Saturday, April 12, 2008

I doens't buy your mistake as mine.



Wee it's my final one of the Final assignment that i done is this really love it haha.


Wah lau quite bz la friends , i seldom got free time to blog (but got time go yam cha) hahah serious no time no joking everythings rush rush... the most sien is caligraphy sad la that subject , redo work until me sot sot ....aiks lucky fridays i pass up all redo work... nothings much just normal life for da whole 3 weeks
wake up > class > lunch > class >go home > do assignment > sleep .whole 3 weeks like that lo nothings much la, somethings special is we found out some really cool
stuff X D We found that "看鸡蛋" is a bad words for indo @@ one of our class mate told us .... we was like ha ...then created this comunity call [看鸡蛋] in msn X D.
currently got 10 to 13 ppl in da [看鸡蛋] group.... hope to grow more haha X D.

FINISH DRAMA CLASS
Wao after week of traning at last i can hand stand at the drama X D, cool eh
hope to get the video but 4get aiks need to ask from my classmate de X D.

Just another Excuese, do you think so?
Coco sorry that day can't make it to your birthdays bar-ty,
as you know i never make an excuese until i enter college,
please please understand me.

i never thought i will let you down, yet i'm only doing my own part
please don't feel bad about me , it's time to let me move on
i don't want things screw up, really sorry girl.
How about you and telbom? I hear that he's always with you wor X D.

Telbom thanks for the greeting on my birthday i'm very sorry .
i din't reply you , beacause that time i have no more batt yet i'm at melacca .
sorry bro , i ain't making excuese but if you think i am , then i am .

recent what just happend
Sometimes i really don't know what my friends think, they always said me do half and talk half... ok i admin that la , then later on wired msg poping out of my pc
i want but i don't dare to give you , what la wiredo until no one tell me what happend sick of this weh if you see this bro/sis kindly tell me please la i ain't a good guesser weh .IF there is nothing important then i think i would not care about it.

I will never never never buy people mistake,
don't think i'm fake , i'm helping you much that you can see
i have no words that if you said i'm fake
don't judge people by the first sign you are always wrong.
i would not tell everythings if that is very important
don't you realize ....
i always help but none of those fucker out there appreciate.
don't know why just don't know why.

She call me out of sudden

aiks no more care about it la i already let it go
do what you like , i doens't care about it anymore
since you are the one who , started it i doens't care anymore
why do you still call me , and drop me a msg yet a stupid sentance
i won't be another guesser for this i had enought, it not my fault
since so long i gave what you want now i learn , people like you doens't
appreciate, if i were last time you drop me a fucking msg i will try my
best to find it out yet not , you already a X do i still care about it ?
if i do , why makes you think i change my mind.
GIVING YOU A HOPE DOENS'T MEANS I LOVE YOU DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT?
WE ARE OVER , IT'S ENDS SINCE LONG LONG TIME AGO.
yet you still send me stupid msg , and now you tell me go get you back
to forgive your mistake? I doens't buy your mistake ,so yeah what you thinking
in your mind i don't care anymore, You are worst to be a friends.
Now i know why people around you said you .... DO YOU REALIZE THAT?
YET STOP SMS ME OR MSN ME I DON'T CARE ANYMORE
Please keep your words to yours self
1. i want to , but i don't dare to give.
2. Realize that you are the best.
3. you are a great person....
KEEP IT BXXX i never think of that since we ended.

i get angry from last week till now, no idea what just happend just angry
then keep on argue with one of the internet frineds wah lau i already no words de leh
he's another one said i'm talking half and do half ... can't you tell me clearly ?
just i said that X just said are you looking down on my english... wei dude whos looking down on you when this country it's already spoil... i have no idea what's that argue for then just keep talk and talk ... until we settle down . sometimes i found hard to talk to X aiks . One of the post said if geting hard in it why don't you let go ? i sugesst that is correct but aiks if i just don't face it problem will become more and more , when life can't slove problem that suck weh . i'm trying to slove problem to have a better me , sometime i really beh tahan X but i just learn to do that . X just said things that he like yet same to listen if you tell X things X will never listen ,dude WHY CAN'T YOU THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE REJECTION?Just wundering what's going on, i'm learning the process yet i'm not trying to let go.
as i told some of the friends i just don't want to care about it anymore...I DONEST ESCAPE FROM PROBLEM , DUE TO LIFE IS FULL OF PROBLEM WAITING FOR US TO SLOVE.just let it go? huh you sure bro what if your life is full of this kind of people how manny people do you need to let it go? did the problem slove? i guess not much people would choose to stay....


i want to tell but u can't telll
i want to let you all know but i can't make it
i just sad about that, yet i/m angry too.

No comments: