Monday, April 28, 2008

?.?random?.?

i'm a wake but i don't dare to open my eyes
only like this i can keep my dream at this moment
i still see the eye that i love
i still remember you kissed me suprize at that moment

i'm a wake but i don't dare to open my eyes
this beacause i'm scare of my tears drop and my mood gone
i though we have a date
i hear the blessing and wishing from my friends
but i'm late i can't be togather with you.

i was watching the sky and waiting for the star to drop
you already geting far away from me our love could not be continew
and i realize that i'm not your only one for you
i close my eyes i hold my breath and breath
now i don't dare to dream about you at the nigh

who's knows at the day time i saw you
i saw your love once holding your hand
i drop the tear that i can't breath
i can't face the fact and the ending

we have alot of topic last time
but after loving you that much i can't do anythings more.

No comments: