Tuesday, August 05, 2008

awaiting it...

i have ask my self what did i done for the week in penang i was thinking what makes people said that words.. i have no idea , i went for looking for the answer , and i learn much things that old uncles told me , it's what you want , why not give what they want. i should understand it early , if not uncle Ben won't tell me such things and now i understand , he offer me a job again and i shall be busy right now ... can't really get on9 and talk to some of my friends , some of them might be busy at their job , so i would not call them up.

Uncle Ben conversation ...
sam you back?
yup so why you send me to penang and support me to go there?
you better walk a way from what i told you , sam sometimes you know where's your limits.
i don't know my limits!
well you should know, sometimes why want to argue?
I'm sorry uncle Ben i think , maybe that day i'm out of mood at penang after you called me up.
Could you tell me why ? it's your father ? or other things?
It's my brother , he suddenly ask for the insurance things ..is not i don't want to help.
Then ?
well i really did not care about it at first because , bro pass to sister and ivan do it and you know what happend ... an argument on that night sister and ivan were argue for the credits card and brother insurance why would my bro called back every time is a argument?i don't understand uncle Ben ... my mood were serious down.
so how ? still thinking about that? i told you sometimes don't put a blame on other people , you might make other people misunderstand.
well i know ... but just sorry that night you called me . i actually talking to you at outside of the house and i don't want to hear argument sound.I don't know how to tell people about the situations but i don't know how to control my self for that .
so what you situations now? still angry ? or you need more time to chill?
i'm ok now after next days i wake up i saw sister and ivan were talking , i guess is ok. i just angry that i made one of my friends misunderstood. maybe it's my wrong , but it's too late . it been 2 days he's not on9 so i guess he is busy or what else ....
Sam , do you mind uncle Ben tell you somethings? sometimes is not about winning , it's about understanding , you be the winner and who could understand the looser mind? no one would know.
ok give me time to understand ok , i'm kinda tired nowadays , go to factory and mum will not be home for few days.
you need time to think and have enough sleep. well i'm not try to pretend to understand you , you should know why people worry about you, being a hard rock doesn't means everything s , you some how need to be soft on something else. hope you understand.

i'm tired , after coming back from penang i went to factory help , working on the 1st days was numbs but i just don't want to face the computer too much .there is misunderstood between a relationship but never mind , the more i explain were more misunderstood will create ..
but thanks you Uncle Ben you understand me , sorry for argue with you that day don't mean that i somehow i hope people are in front of my eye and they can see what is happening in my eye and they would understand it inc by inc .

i really thank you Uncle Ben,
you really though me something,
and make me understand something,
but lucky you are the person that understand my situations ,
maybe sometimes what happened i just told you on the phone,
you know why would i said that sometimes,
but if that day you din make that called i would not know how am i going to stay at the situation.
sometimes having a friendship with you were like worker and boss,
but as days goes things just change,
maybe that time you shout at me , i would just walk aways and not tell you anythings about it.
if i just did that today the one who is calling might not be you.
you ask me and i answer you.
and from that day on things just change.
todays i trow back the same things like what you did before ,
you were ok and chill on the phone thanks for that ....
for my pet brother i really no idea since days he's not on9 and not getting any msg from him i guess he start to ignore me or maybe he 's busy on his work.... well 1st i don't know how to explain about it and i'm just sorry for that , sometimes over heated are not a good things , why would it happened , lets think back , but what done is done. there will not have another understand of that.

sorry for what i did
really sorry ,
there is nothings to explain anymore
what done is done...
i hope someone tell me why when where ...
just a words of sorry i only can said that .
accept or not accept is no longer an answer.



No comments: