Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's not i call you all failure , you make your self look like a failure.

wao... i got an aeroplane phone calleds from someone close , all i have to said is FUCK !!! It's not i want to said that you are a time manage failure , and you promiss me come on la , it not the matter of friends of what shit , if it's a friends you can treat them like that , you think you can treat you customer diffrent? it's just another bullship..

It happend like this before morning ...
sam weh want go jogging anot , 
 erm ok what time?
arrr morning lo i would be very early ...
 arr wei wei wei what time eh?
i call you la 
 ok wei call till i wake up !!! ok !!
ok la ok la ....

Morning .... 7oc was awake see phone no called then sleep again
i tog 8oc so i keep on sleep untill 12 oc i wake up ...
wah lau .... no msg no called ... wah seh ...TULAN !!!
already know kena FFK la sien jor la .. the trust between you and me was drop like water....
then went to bath and ate my lunch called up poan ...i want to go to digital mall and get my stuff back ... i phone him and ask him it's a free time going out a trip with me? he said yaya free faster come ... another FUCKER !!!! i waited outside 15 min leh you called me came came ... then no said sorry also like i wrong ... ok i keep quite ... you all said you all will not treat customer like your friends .. so friends can be delay can ffk or maybe too close no need said sorry? sorry also keep back arr? come on bro ... that is why i said people failed ...you guys just give me more failed into my mind for you guys... 1st time like this is still acceptable 2nd time 3rd time it's not funny anymore ... and it look stupid ok.

To digital mall .... 
before i went there steven called , sam wanna game?
 eh can wait me arr?
why?
 i need go digital mall get my modem weh 
eeeeee me at digital mall ...
 OO weh i come over fetch you la you wait me there ok?
erm ok ok what time you here?
 soon la after i bath i come over stright la.
Ok ok i heading to mcd for lunch.

I went to get my warranty modem ... aiks another one i give them full set they give me modem back i have no words ... they said this and that ... i think you lost the box eh?just tell me stright no need turn and wasted my time 30 min at the counter ... then find a replacment adapter and tell me can work one trust me , is not i don't trust you it's the matter or law or quality ... wah lau sien la i don't want to argue la just take the modem and ciao la ... that why i always said digital mall always had bad service and they always use dirty trick ...

those dirty trick that they use ...
my warranty was on april , you know today i only get the modem ...
i went there about 4 times ... between those month ... they get the modem but my expire date was on august...  they keep until today only give me and tell me just came finish warranty back ...BULL SHIT before that i went there without my waranty bill you guys told me you got few modem was in the desk and ask me to bring my warranty paper to check itzzit mine ... from that day i know my modem was claim back but they did not notice me ... wait till warranty dead only give .... those service i can totally give you a F. SALE MAN ALSO LIKE THAT SUMORE THE SERVICE CENTER THAT GUYS ALSO LIKE THAT... AREN'T THOSE ARE FAILURE WORKS?NO COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afternoon  5oc
pasar malam tea with poan waiting mr.FFK come ... after digital mall mr.FFK called me .. 
Eh want tea mo ?
 Oh?
where you ? i just called poan he said he free.
 Really arr he at my car leh !! 
Oh where you guys ?
 aiyee go jalan la...
aiya go jalan no call ...
 ha where dare call you wor later FFK me how eh...
!$%*(@$)_!*(#&$&!#_serious where you guys?
 comming back la
so on or what ?
 ON what time you comming ?
i fetch my sister go see doc then come over la.
 how long ohh?
ermm 15 min like that la...
 OH listen 1st arr....
HA ... ok la ok la later meet
 

Me and poan 4 30  reach syed .... MR.FFK came at 5 oc !!! 
then talk talk ... until almost 6 all sit my car go back my house planning to walk pasar malam .
walk buy stuff eat this and that lo , poan going home , he need to fetch his sister  so bye bye. after buying some foods went to padang there ... i use to work out there ate all the stuff then ... talk starting with idea story and planning ... ok fine if you are serious i would think about it if you just talk to entertain sorry bro i only can entertain you talk i'm not wasting my brain power to think ... my white hair is growing like F1.... around 7 went back home

nap sekajap !!!!
RING RING RING .... BERNARD called !!! 
eh samson tonight on mo?
 wassup?
celebrate Jenhuang real birthday ...
 ermm ok what time ?
around 8 30 la , malaysian time 
 so means come late ga ?
i'll be there 8 30 8 45 la 
 yee ok ok .... C U THERE

haha i 9oc only reach there ... 
all reach there wah lau i late leh haha nvm nvm haha sorry sorry my bad haha , i went to toilet haha .. Xcues la ok la ok la my bad la .... tea tea go go where where? esso there around there got mamak we tea there la consider recelebrate with jen huang la oh okie okie ....tea talk tea talk till 11 something then go back on they way back ....

RING RING RIN !!!!
oie pet pet kat mana?
 oie gu gu apa mau?
oie i mau gay sama you eh! mana lu?
 woi wa kat luma sini la ... lu mau gi mana?
eh la i mau cari lu cakap cakap....
 wah seh apa angin tiup you pangil say...
aiyeee wa punya kawan semua tidur , so cari awak .
 Oh ini macam arr, wa sudah broke ...
arla jom uncle belanjar beer lai...
 sure bo?wa ta mau pandu weh...
ok la you mest teman me minum arr...
 ok la sampai marbuk ka?
arlo macam itu la... ok la i sekarang pergi luma awak 
 Oh okie i park kereta dulu....

10min later ....
pon pon !!! wah seh pukul apa eh uncle ... i tau you pandu kereta mewah la jangan la pon pon ... he laught sumore....kena jar.... went to sunway pub ... beer all the way 3 jars macam i pandai minum .... wah seh i drink drink non stop ... uncle you not good la , you happy happy called 3 jars i cannot masuk dalam lucky not me drink all ...talk talk talk .... i tired liow leh actuly ...
before that i want to nap that time get disturb .. aiks ... then sumore talk till 1 something ... pengsan lo ....only send me go home ...lucky not marbuk !!! haha i drink around 5 to 6 cups others uncle sapu !!!!

then go home sleep .... sweetdream..... This post was actuly saved at 2something last night haha .... 

No comments: