Saturday, August 02, 2008

A suddenly suprize that went up to penang. An aeroline ticket life


this is the bus that i went to travel to penang , dad told me after my trip from melacca, >eh if you want go to penang or where else let me know ok. I ask i though you heading outstation?.No. no comment about that i tell all my friends that i would be around here but seem everyone is buzy rather i go some place that is everyone free... 

i start my trips at wednesdays , morning and this ticket actuly was bought early in the morning uncle ben ring me up and send me to oneU there . before that night i went out with my pet brother and when i reach home and i went out again. 

at first i told uncle that i feeling strange around me, sometimes people like don't  trust me and they don't dare to side bet with me , come on since you doens't believe sidebet please maybe i'm telling you lies , but most of the time i did not . some people said you sure? maybe? ermm let me think about it , leave me a space i might be there ,....etc .you know what uncle ben done this to me , he said ok i buy you a ticket by tomorrow morning make sure you pack you bags tonight. well ok since my dad give me green light to go travel ok go . i went home , pack my bags .. and went for a few hours sleep , then my phone ring suprize that the time is 8oc and i still wondering ... ok ok take a bath and i go.. i was thinking i haven get my bus ticket how am i going to travel at first i though uncle ben was joking so i preten ... when he reach my house , i put all my things and said greed my mum and dad here i go, and i put my stuff to his car suprize that ...he give me the a4 paper that is above printed out ,i see the time booked 8 30 ... he reach my house around  9 30. Reach oneU around 10 he talk and he chat slow with me in the car, thanks for the things that you said and the bus ticket, i call my sister and let her know that i'm going up there .

In the bus ...
aeroline a 1st class bus ... wao ... uncle you really want me to enjoy this trip yeah... i saw many funy people there have no idea what i'm feeling , just feel diffrent when i'm on board. maybe many business people on the bus or maybe uncle want me to see something in the bus. and start my jurney and reach penang around 3 30

My sister fetch me at Sg.nipon station near bayang lepas.. but this time my sister is fetching few uncles with i don't know some of them, there are uncle peter , uncle koike and auntie koike. suprice the that i know this japaniese uncle quite cute lo and me question , he's good in english , then went to tea nearby nowhere i also don't know where ....

went back to feringgi height , all those uncle stay in the same area but diffrent floors .. cool eh this kind of uncle no need work @@ suprize that what they working as and how thier income come from , they seem have normal life but the have rich man knoledge, so i just chit chat as what i use to be.

Dinner time for the 1st night
Went to uncle peter house for dinner , nothing much normal home dishies . went home and start to watch movie till next morning .... around 7 oc in the morning only start to sleep.before i go out my pet brother msg me , he ask me for dinner and i just forget to send him a msg i guess ... was rushing out and did not take my phone with me ... till i check send box there is no msg send out ... so aiks don't know how to explaint and don't feel like explainting it so i just leave it there.

when i wake up is around 4 oc , i start to watch movie again last night haven finish haha that movie very nice called "catch me now" but i don't really like the ending  no comment. watch till half around 6 oc like that sister called go out eat dinner with those uncle ... owh okie thne went to bath ... aiks.. i'm the drive there ... ok lo i drive lo haha since so long din touch this car , reach there around 7 lo .. when all people reach  @@ all retired uncle ... fulaueh 1st time meet too much old uncle haha .. ok la chating with them , those uncle so sui bluff me ... they said son want some chinese tea ... ok lo i really thoght the fill in the bottle was chinese tea... few cm of it and uncle add ice for me i suprize that and i think again it doens't look like CHINESE TEA... siong chey again ... is liqour jar 2 no hope drink 1 cup then went shoping uncle koike and his wife and peter wife and my sister was in the car then we went to shoping lo.... not much walk walk see see bought things lo .....

the wired night ....
i was on the phone with uncle ben and my pet brother pull me in a converstation and i told him that i will be right back because i'm talking with him... when i finish talk i msg back ,... same old things happend ..fedup... don't care go sleep...

On the phone
uncle was telling me why aeroline, and ask how i feel and many things more , told him and i ask him why , he ask do you know what is your class now? do you see why people like aeroline so much? and you know why some sits are empty? and do you sit or sleep on thier sofa bed at lower deck? I answer him all that , then he said well you know what you looking for so how is your trip to penang ? actuly is good things to stay at here chilling and talk to those no need work uncle , quite of joy and happy . here all the neighbour always exchange food ... koike wife is a good baker haha i get pizza for my supper and banana cakes .

sometimes i don't know how to show people the real situation , but if i dare them they will just suck out , so i'm kind living like a lie man life ... don't care , if really want to blame , blame me it's my fault , i did not check it and i din reply . . so don't bother to ask , uncle ben told me see now you know the situation , sometime people don't believe you evendo it's true ...is not you don't want to explaint to them is they might thinkgs other ways ... so now you understand? ok ok i get the catch but what the point............................................

No comments: