Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today i heard and i feel it's me correct me if that is not me.

Today i knwo somethings new >guess what it is jelous<
i just so want to know what is all about, have no idea sometimes...but todays someone tog me that jelous , and i found out people are trying to tell me something but not in the direct way i know what is going on , No need to tell me , i have once tell that i jelous about it , and just once it become forever , this situations remind me that this kind of people doens't actuly know how other people feel,they always thinks in thier own ways , they just follow thier heart and they did not really see what is all about it.If you want to confess somethings to me mind as well tell me.and better you ask me .

A big round or meaning
pass days one of my friends laptop has problem after i use it ,and guess what i hear it from today it's a so direct story from it, he said the other person live in my friends house is a jelousy person,and this person is ruining my friends laptop , he state a very long story and i get it , sound more like me , he said that the person did it in purpose , and few times before i use my friends laptop after leaving sure got problems. It me heading a bad luck, or what? someone is blaming? well saying things that no body know is true but to trust. Today i get the meaning of it , the feeling of mine way like keep it aways and you are not really welcome , but it's true? who's know? rather geting some profits are better then screw up.

Another meaning
someone said that how rich is rich? do you think is rich? 
I define rich people as in you drove many diffrent luxury car , what you wear , how you talk , which culture you love the most , what are you always compare with ,things that you no need to plan , scare of people to know about your salary , using own experience to talk, always think that people around you are geting profits from you, they always buy things that is very unique,to have own style in certain ways .It's easy to see a person status just like that.

I share this statement for a reason, sometimes people just scare of fake people around especially those rich people , well if that so there is always limited time for a relationship , after a long time you just started people are geting profits from you, if that so what for we wasted so much time just want to get those profits ? Do they really understand about it?when things get close they started to thinks other things , yes maybe sometimes is right , that is just keep happend and happened ......

Am i jelous?
Yes i'm jelous about my brother , why he get those freaking good deal with my dad , that what i jelous about it.my pet bro said that i see what people get then i want what people have, huh true eh? no idea .. how well is knowing my self and how well do you really know your self?since  that happend no comment for that if people said so then so , why want to change thier mind when they always said yes, wasted of time to make them understand it.

Uncle ben said if a person you already know he/she can't play with jokes, why still play with them, actuly i don't get when i 1st listen and i always ask, he said you will met one of them one day, guess i met one , things really suck out badly !!! what you joke around they definely using it and do on you , and they will over done it sometimes, we jokes has a limited range , but if you over the range i guess it's a time for argument again and again.

what you said before has consequence , why it's a post with a long story , how am i going to understand it , this may cause how you talk normally , if want to tell somethings that is me , no need make a big round and a long story , and i'm not stupid to hear that story. A company can't even get a good computer spect and telling me that they are spare parts? wounder it's my wrong guess ... but the words is all sharpen so i would claim that is all to me.

If i'm looking for profits , better i don't care about it

Friendship with this kind of supicious , i give up

Friendship that is full of problem , i give up

Friendship that is between another relationship , i give up

Friendship that is always doubble side meaning , i give up

Friendship that hurt my feeling , i give up

This statement is what i thinking right now, If i'm what those people think then make it be.
I'm leaving in the zone of mine, heading to a place to jump with the sea.
hope no one know what am i now....


No comments: