Thursday, July 24, 2008

huh?

This few days i just finish my finals , but it seem bored after my timetabble was spoiled...so bored and it's going more bored ever ...nothing much happend todays... went out for tea with friends and went to cafe to pass my time... night time went out with barca , he asked me for dinner at paramount , then he change to murni and i ask who's going WOC 2nd leader was going i was like so pai seh weh... not much it's just a car club but my car was stocked so haha abit pai seh la just went tea with them quite friendly , then went back home.... storing .... 

What i saw this few days...
I saw many of my friends blogs are having a GAME OVER TITTLE ...some is about relationship some are study some are even thier car...ok , les start with relationship ... some of my friends they just sold out thier relationship examples they said they had enought of that , she said "your one time enjoyment made my life forgive-ness and i can't forget it " wao she is in deep shit ... but i din ask her why , because i know what it means..., i hope she is ok with that i really want to help but seem i can't said much things in this kind of situations, so i just drop her a msg . The others with relationship some of the words i qoute it like >

"Sometimes i don't call i don't msg i don't what ever doens't means i don't care about you" 
"I hope you understand me , but it's too late and it's no meaning to let you know"
"I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry you saw what i did and you keep quite you gave me another chance but i screw up again and again I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry"
"I love you but would you love me, i don't know would you tell me?"

Those are some post that they made i was passing by thier blog and i feel that wao the problems start at THERE @@ i see it ... but how could i just said it like that?can't help just keep quite...

2nd Game Over 
it's one of my friends  car been crashed and it's a total lost he said that everythings has an end and the end was GAME OVER...
his qoute>

"I wish that day i could die with it, so i would not keep thinking and thinking"
"I hope that night was a dream , but when i was awake i was sleeping on bed with bandage"
"They din screw me up and they caring for me when i still not awake"
"I Thought dying with it was my perfect answer but when i saw they were caring about me , i did not want the wish come trues"
"And the game is over now "

I called him up and ask how are him now he was totally zero !!!
he seem lost , but i just ask about how is him and i did not menction about the things i read in his blog... well seem he has no mood to talk so i end it with silent bye.

Dennis...
well well well dennis you car seem parked at the same place every morning , you din go to college any more or you having sem break?
No , i'm ending my studies ...
why bro ? what happend?
i can't really study and i give up...
what's your problem?so did you father know?
of cus not , i still thinking how to tell him .
This is not a solution Dennis...

that day i ask Dennis you tell me that you are bored with everydays , those days you at the cafe playing DOTA was it happy?you told me that i won a few games but i feel bored don't know why, and he ask me why life are so boring.I told him the worlds is not boring they are things to let you explore but you din think about it , you said playing DOTA are so bored but you been playing and playing for years everydays every morning you were the 1st customer here, and you said you have a bored life come on you lead your self the road and you finally said it's bored ... funny things that he ask aiks sam what do you do at the boring days ... i told him , i got my timetabble why i got my timetabble because it's a time frame to let you know what to do when you have nothings to do . he keep quite and send me home .... blah blah...

he said my life is serious GAMING OVER.... come on you still young la bro... no comment on him .

this are the few things i saw and i listen from what people said... no harm and i get some feed back cool or not cool it depance on you.

after tea with barca .... my phone rang .... guess who unlce ben ....
on the way to his house ...auntie not in went outstation ...no1der call me la.... aiks at his house beer with him few cups i cabut lari ... i dowant to drink so much talk with him then he like drunk drunk de so i sendiri buka pintu cabut ... haha sumore i seldom drink so must know my limits haha then went back home feel tired at first but when i reach home want to sleep then can't aiks don't care la watch movie la ... then slap .... wake up and continew write blog haha X D

No comments: