Monday, July 21, 2008

moment at muar.......

afternoon ... was awake sleep at hotel ... Ben thought i'm still sleeping so he did not wake me , i was thinking something and i'm sorry make you wait me wake up... before i was awake i told what happend to some of my friends they said since when you argument with him like arguement with your girlfriends sumore your girlfriends things also don't have so much to hear..., i was thinking that am i really worry about it or i'm over acting? i really don't know , but at least i know it will goes silent on this relationship so well who know what's going to happend next , few days without using internet was like i went to some place that is so quite , Ben was right for my life i addicted to something that is using internet , guess he's correct MSN was a drugs and you just don't notice ... That days they ask me how is going to be and i told them i really don't know and i hope to walk aways for a few days and i went to maur for a trip with Uncle Ben.It's a fate , things are like arrangement , i told about Uncle Ben about that things he said maybe or maybe not , he said sometimes he do believe in horoscrope but not all the time...the last day i'm still at kl i thinking why sudelly arguemnt ? i just can't slove it till i hit the horoscrope button... then i only realize fuck things are crashed no1der it has happend...

After i wake up went to bath , Uncle ben so cialat ... he wake up early but failed to go to bathroom ... give me the excuese is aiyer you sleeping ma later i shower got sound wake up then you can't sleep well haha <~ he said ....so i went to bath 1st then his turn.. then head to nearby and ate breakfast... went to maur HQ to find Dai Lou ... but he is not in then Sai Lou there well have a big hug from him haha almost 4 month never meet him and also call also don't have why haha because when i quit that job that time i trow away the sim card ... 0173896311 <~ i trow away because it's not under my name and i'm done doing that ... no longer touch ... sailou ask eh sui chai why not continew ... Uncle Ben shoot him haha then he keep quite ... so i help uncle check stock as usally but not getting salary la because i just follow him ... but before i go to maur he gave me some money and i expect that is what he expect to give me that amount of money.check stock ... and help abit at the factory then walk here and there find auntie and talk ... she 10 years also no change 1 lo always call me go there ... aiyo i quit jor lo no no go haha she was asking me want to VISIT THE NEW SPA ANOT ...@@ i said no thanks haha....then went to dinner and those stuff lo 1st night nothing happend because need to wait Tailou go Sgpore to get the stock over and sailou told me JB got new stock need somebody to handle ...wow wow that i don't want to care i can help but not touching anythings you guys doing now ok...sailou keep provoke me ... i said no then sudelly Uncle Ben jump out haha sailou you in big troubble wuhahaha uncle help me haha ...and i told uncle ben don't tell me you are waiting for me to help u clean that stock !!! he reply if you don't want then nevermind la give other people do.Is not the sweating and counting problem is the following up problems... after dinner went back hotel sleep Uncle ben went out relax i was thinking and thinking again ... were my questions answered? i guess nope i just taking holidays and wait things cool down...i sleep early because i scare tomorrow late wake up so sleep early ...next morning i wake up around 10 uncle haven sms i think he is still sleeping so i went to bath ... see what you said this time haha ...after finish shower i knocked his door HE MIAed ... guess he's smoking or on phone outside somewhere else ... (he pass me his other phone to use and he said don't give your number to anyone of them, so i said ok)i use His other phone to call Sailou and ask Dailou back mei? he said today afternoon back JB wor you urgent going back kl meh?eerrr no haha. Then uncle ben come in and tell me later we going down JB there check stock and please call Sailou and tell him go with us togather ...then i ask a stupid question who driving ? @@ Uncle ben said stupid sure la sailou then he went to bath... after he habis sailou waiting at the hotel there , ok then i ask tonight we comming back here arrr he said nope but take your back and laptops to sailou car ... pack and run again ...Sailou driving and uncle Ben was keep checking his data in car and i was siting infront ... Uncle ben sms in sudelly , i read he said oie pass me your pouch ... i want the HDD .. i did not react suprize and i turn back and give him , i was half talking with sailou haha so he did not notice ... At JB there wow empty and big space and the tons of tractor were there parking waiting for us to check it.Finally saw Dailou cars his Blue Devil... then park the car and walk yayaya my pouch have get back ... Uncle Ben said no need take pouch the HDD leave in car ... i did not listen and i keep in my pocket.Leaving it in the car is not that save .. so i did not take my pouch and i take the HDD with me ... then Dailou trow me his car key he call me follow sailou go kai kai suprize that he do that ... but i was thinking why uncle ben want to leave the HDD in car and the other laptop in his car? i just don't understand.... as i follow sailou around the tour ... and were looking for food to eat because i'm hungry !!!! haha don't know where leh but got things eat then enought .... after finish eat have a chat with sailou i ask wei wassup la why the system so mah fan zou up and down.... he said ai ya la you know last few week UncleBen got a Faulty stock... now it's at the place that you saw those tractor la .. i said tiu why no tell me early when in the car,he said aiks suichai don't care so much la later my brother and uncle said what we do only Sailou ask eh you got bring laptop mo ?i said no leh at hotel there leh ...he sudelly change ... Oh well nevermind then talk and talk ... few hours leh then uncle msg me oie the HDD in which car? you take out jor? i reply him ya i took out what's going on? then sailou were searching his car , why the HDD sudelly so important ... wah lau eh i also don't know what happend la as long i keep to my self that is ok.. then UncleBen said THANK YOU you save my ass ...no comment no idea also while i driving that time i put the HDD back to my pouch . then went back to the factory there and help uncle count the stock and check no comment see jor also know what happend ... help him count and count .... Dailou Uncleben and few people were in the office light fighting or arugment i saw but i preten nothing happend ... Uncle keep press his laptop and let Dailou see , sailou tell me don't care la count 1st make sure no lost because this dealer quite snake...Our lorry were standby after check the stock all runn away haha like pack and run. night time and i still don't know what is happending ....sailou help us find a nearby hotel around there ... after dinner me and sailou finally saw Dailou and UncleBen those two like keep talking and keep talk loud me and him has no idea what's going on i guess HE know what happend but did not tell me... so went for tea and talk ... PNC stuff OO me also consider the PNC People? haha who cares ... went back and bath and sleep same room with uncle ...den ... you know what happend he call me give him the HDD , i give him lo then he give me see something that i'm not expected that happend , he shows me the graph and other things and some conversation on the phone while he talking with other boss finally i know what happend spending few hours to understand that stuff and at last i know what's is going on .... Morning liow guess what stupid uncle did not wake me up and sailou were in the room wahlau eh meh lei geh !!!!!! uncle left me msg said that he got something do with Dailou ... then i expect he will be back soon gua ... sailou said eh later we go happy lo ... walk walk see see go singk then shoping ... dinner and went back hotel as i were almost asleep stupid uncle drunked and land on my bed so i change bed ... no comment ..... the final morning i sit sailou car and uncle were in dailou car speeding back to maur HQ ... but today sunday no people at office why go back office? ... so sien leh i have no idea what going on and i'm not helping much ...Uncle told me he said eh you see that day i office there with those snakes you saw hat happening ?....told me and make me understand... stupid sailou give me wrong infomation is not uncle get the faulty stock la is all those boss too pandai masuk too much no money paid uncle and dailou ... the things that are in my HDD were the converstation and the proof of them ...NO1DER everyone were so worry about the laptop and they tog all the data at the laptop!!!! chey.... time pass .... and Uncle said going back soon so i guess ok haha nothing is left on me here ... but i still need go down Sgpore to get those things ... hope the custome din see !!! X D...he send me home and had dinner with him ...This is why i don't want to work there ... life always in risk don't know what happend !! then what they said may have changes .. uncle teach me next time do business you use brain when meet this kind of snake... OO some of my friends thought i block them on msn, i early said i won't block a person well if he/she can't get i'll just leave there why care when no body are caring ...i found out that few of my friends said SAMSON Silent At Mana?Sini Only Nice!! what the heck ... lazy to reply them la sometime what they think is what they feel they feel people block them for bosong them or what reason who cares since you can't see what you want to see ...does it really matter?Uncle got tell me so you care about it or what ? i told him that i should not care because sometimes people can't accept the facts ... and they keep change what they said ...SILENT talk ...PWC people find me for tea ... ok la i went to find them tea ... X D...
I don't know how it happends
I don't know why would you all said i avoiding
I don't know why they think funny things
I just don't know .... maybe i'm wrong ,
if i'm wrong i said sorry more then you think,
if it's not my wrong then who could i blame?
.......
Thank You for the trip and the money you gave 
i'll use it in a good way 
thanks for everythings and make me understand , 
you just show me how human are look like and what they could think when they saw a diffrents
THINGS JUST CHANGE DON'T EXPECT THEY WON'T
MY Friendster picture said it all , and it's really true
and i understand it why it could happend and why i should know
thanks for giving me a million dollar lesson 
Hope you get a new life soon X D
So i can be GOD BROTHER haha 
Comming up plans need go to penang and going down to sgporeto visit charles
my buddy and going to visit his new house soon 
see you there bro...

No comments: