Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's about thinking !!! malaysian don't think before talk trust me !!! they don't!!!

it been awhile i'm not around thinking and figuring what is life all about ...
do you believe people that said No i din actuly they did .
no comment , how i know and how i get the info is what i saw and hear from my own ears and eyes,  sometimes i would preten that i did not saw or hear that but they just kept talk and talk about it ... if that is a good point of that you all won't spend time to talk about it , if there is a bad things you would exchange and started to compare with who and who... i'm not confessing something but at least i know people that said no infront of me they know who are they ... and how i get the the news it doens't matter ... when you start to talk about it people would know about it , that is so simple but who'S know? 

I been walking and think for the last night i was siting down chilling with friends ... things are just get chill out , hope that it could happend. 

Yesterdays people said that you are a rubbish , but the rubbish has been use by the one who said it and now it's recycling , i don't mind it anymore....
they said NO this is bad and it's not helping but they end up with the YES and changing thier words ... i would just hope that sometimes i could record down and play back things that people said . but this will make more problem , so friends of mine said don't care about it , if it's bottering you , better you give up .

someone said sam today i don't get the catch what are you trying to said, days later... fuck you sam i know what you mean now , it been so long and you take back out and said . few more days later sam i think that sometimes if we don't clean things off  and end it , we would just end up argument.

Thanks god at least someone know what's going on !!!!
so glad that they know somethings i want to tell them , if problem stucked , we escape all things just end up a mess and it won't be a solid relationship.

MY NEW STATEMENT 
in my survey i found out that malaysian are follow the trent , Let me show you how does this work, it's actuly like this i asked IF 10 PEOPLE SAID THIS IS GOOD WOULD IT BE GOOD?
yer it's so damn obvious ...don't ask stupid question can anot ? they said to me.
But when i met Outsider people and ask, i was suprize that they give me some answer that i did not expected, i asked the same question and the reply was erm 10 people ? who are they ?
what is the age of them? would  you tell me what are they looking good at? i did no prepair for that but i manage to let them know what i want do about my statement. some of them said If a 10 person agree it might be somethings same with thier mind , but this could never happend , what if the 10 person is retarded ? so could that gossip be true? or the things are good? a perfect 10 doesnt't means it's perfect it means that is a problem . this are those people giving me answer and ask me back question i was happy that.

I ask why every sentance and they explaint i was so fucking high you know , i ask why could it never happend? they said there are many people in the world , if you have the same mind i guess today we should not have class for living right.wow i was so damn agree with the answer !!!!

but what makes me down was all my friends are juging me , they thought i'm playful some of my question was stupid , they just din think and give me the answer, the moment i hear it was damn i hope i was serious all the time but it's too late , nevermind if 10 malaysian said that is a good work means it's really good work in malaysia. so my conclusion was if i can just convienc 100 people in malaysia my plan would work just like that , since they had no question and they always things they are smart then other.

I realize that most of use give the answer without thinking most of the people said they think before said but i see and i observe that later on they would just screw thier ass just like a bomb creator that create the most best explosive bomb but they plan it on thier ass and they would know what happend in the end. So i'll be smilling agin... i'm correct but who can i share with it's my blog and my diary. don't you get what it really means?

People said they think before answer, 

actuly they did not think before,

if 10 people would said yes will it be a yes to you?

they said they understand ,

but they don't understand at all but they just to get back thier pride

if your pride is more important ,

then what is not important for you personality?

some said what the fuck you talking why sudelly personality?

see see i know i know they did not ask and give me wtf angain and again ..

my statement was writen on saturday and i start to ask around ,

see see see i get the answer,

They just give me diffrent answer ....and they said it the statement said that the 10 person is YES

IF YES WHY DIFFRENT ANSWER AFTER FEW QUESTION?

Huh HUh ... no comment and i just got the malaysian mind concept and i think it would works .
i'm lazy to see and ask again they ask me to ask other question but i guess 2 statement i already stop, my statement was a 11 question , and they answer 2 question and give me some wired facial expression.

No comments: