Wednesday, July 09, 2008

i have no words on my petbrother and i hope he understand

Last few days and week i'll been busy on my assignment for my finals so hardly wrote a post ... it's rushing den.....actuly nothing much happend but it's happend in some conversation...k la that day mengz told me about her , she sudelly get problem with mengz so i tell him no to fire her up just keep quite and he said he been "tahan and tahan"  then she still said until mengz fedup and start argument haha, i know this would happend but i guess is not so fast i told him he said nevermind if she want back off i can still survire, well he's really strong la hardly pull him down he know too much haha ,beacause got a distance of age and knoledge lo haha nevermind as in my eyes if people will angry with me i'm ok because this is true , i 'm scare that he don't said it out in direct, so i would not know so much infomation also thank you him .his ego also quite high macam poan but it's cool to talk with ... then we came out and talk same things it's the matter of her deeper info and other things then he ask me that days what happend? i said my petbrother la he always don't see what i write then he keep use his own thinking and talk .. damn it weh ....he said i know la i know la fark la he doens't know anythings ... since last time he said he read news and see many things in life so i guess he understand what is SOUND AUDIO ENGERING so i did not tell him much about that then ... he argue with me he said aiya you din't tell me early , he said you make mengz lost a big project in genting ? i was thinking what happend ohh if i make him lost a project like that i think i would not having tea with him nowadays. was so pissed of that sentance ....then later i ask why i make him lost project then he said ai ya you should said he do PA system ... fark weh how do i know how much understanding of you got in SOUND AUDIO ENGERING i though you know but you don't know don't bother to ask and use your own thinking and said something to me you said i din tell you but how am i going to tell you like that?At that moment i just said i wrong beacause i don't want to argue with him ... i really want to tell him sometime then he said i scare this friendship break come on la if you so trust in your friends why don't you understand the sentance , he always said my english sux how sux is sux when you don't ask the things you don't know.... cause this few week my mood abit hot so i don't want to argue with him so i'm expecting that he will accept that is my wrong then sudelly a msg come now you know you wrong la ... wah lau ... pick up my fire ...ok i talk to him this time ... he still don't get it and he said i want give her see , she also don't know what you writing so you got problem?Ok i admin again i wrong still he want to argue ... so guess what i feel bad that i scold him but , if i don't do that he does it then i tell him he said he learn from me ... anything since he's like that so let it be.

the meet of him at my house

Great he found me for tea i was happy but he started something... THE RO things ... I TOLD HIM i don't want to care about it anymore , he always said you don't care then don't play .... wah i tell you like that you said you having fun? so i tell him i also having fun can? he said if like this your acc don't play la ... he talks things that he din't even look at he himself i just sad about that ... then he said they so bad tax my account ...they must be bosong me ... not to help anyone but i told him maybe they din do it in purpose , he said no no this must be purpose they bosong me, they can't remember what they done to you and you are the one who get angry and thinks lots of things in your own mind, so my tone abit high when talking to him , why i talk abit high tone because when i going out with them they doens't even talk about him ,then he said what i see is what i don't see ok i agree but do you really understand that sentance and do you really know how to use? No you just think your way. i told him since you not that happy quit la since now your got girl friends you can chat all day long what? i did not  tell him and he's always using her gf to backing up .. i guess he thinks 2 agree with 1 sure 1 lose so he does that...so everytime he bring his gf in topic that we argue i sure said my fault , as he told me in car you know if you are my girlfriends you must support what i said ... he told me in car and also i guess he told her.it not i jelous it's you don't see how things do and i just tired to argue with him...

if i'm really your petbrother

if you really understand my words ,

if you don't ever copy the msg to give somebody and ask i guess you know many things.

if you really think my words are hard for you it's a no,

why would you give up to read and understand,

i'm sorry that i talk to you so loud but i don't mean it,

i just hope you understand somedays ,

i been telling much and more about it,

 you doens't remember what you said.

i'm just sorry about that ,

if you said our friendship will break. 

i guess it's won't break but it's will only silent

i don't wish to happend.

i just want to tell you that if someone keep agree with you are you happy with that? if he know you said wrong things and he just want to get better with you and he just agree?I don't think i'll be happy , i want to tell you that if people keep agree with you that may have problems, it depance how much you believe , i always want a good relationship between you and me because you treat me as you petbrother, and i want to tell you many things but you told me you hate people that talk direct so i really don't know how to tell you about that,if you want a solid relationship i think you better slove the problems first , if not when day goes it will bring more problems.Heal it when it's small , don't wait it till it big everyone will suffer. i will not angry when we are in the talking or chating, i just angry why you did not read and understand i really angry about that, but nevermind what done is done, if i just prise you like god , will it make you happy?if it's will , then sorry i really don't know how to agree or prise somebody maybe i will but not on you.because i believe and i trusted you, don't make the promiss break.

I really don't know why i wrote this,

i have to wrote it down because i don't know who to tell...

No comments: