Thursday, July 10, 2008

just sorry, truly sorry

erm today went to early class at 11 oc X D ,then ended at 12 oc called up zk and ask his for lunch, then we went to McDonald because he's getting his psp from the chicx so , just wait hahaha me , zk and pan 3 sohem sit there and talk...i'm not feeling well stomach very pain . but i hold and wait till 1oc she came den ,ok lo take psp and run haha zk said want to go arcard i told him better don't if not later i lau sai haha den went to car park and send zk home.

after sending zk home i msg my pet brother ... ok la this time he's right la so i assume think are ok but end up he like angry with that question... i was asking him those question. sad weh i dowant to argue with him leh but , takan i just said ok what he said meh ... so aiks dowant talk la , i think i made him mad well since last few days were argue with some problem , it me i guess i'm tired of doing my works rushing like hell but i din tell him that , things i should not said i told him well he can't take it @@.. so means i screw up ... aiks just don't care about that...

later on around five uncle actually msg me, but i din reply due to i don't know how to talk to him ... and i was out with friends until 6 something, i check my blog and Tai drop me a msg said that uncle looking for me so i called him up and ask what's going on?He was talking in a hurry and said free later , i got something to discuss with you , oh lord he knows that i'm having holidays ...shit la

weh i quite lazy to go out with him, he actually came at 10 oc and pick me up i was in the cafe , then he bring me for beer again somewhere nearby his house and having a talk ... well well well i though he was asking me to help him but in fact he doesn't mention that and he ask me how am i nowadays...tell him what happened then he said "Sam if you know you going too far or too fast , better stop don't keep on do that it only make the distance more far or fast " then i think back again , i think I'm wrong at the moment but i already told him I'm sorry but he seem like lost trust in me .so i really don't know how i think this time i really hurt his feeling , can't blame what i think he is strong , he said he can accept but in fact he can't , so i'm wrong again . just 2 jag and talk about it i also told him that I'll not be around due to some reason. he said oh okie uncle today find you is not want you to do what you don't want to do , uncle want to know how are you doing only , uncle Ben you are funny nowadays , i talk few things about it and i'm not drunk so he send me home .

i'm sad that i ask him that question

i'm really sorry i don't meant to hurt your feeling

i just want to let you know how i think about you

i think i going too hard that why i failed to tell you

i'm very sorry for all off that

i think we are having a solid friendship

so i think you could accept what i tell you

but it's not what i think

i made a mistake again

Uncle told me that no need to worry

but i told him i don't know how he feel because i scare i hurting his feeling

that is the only problem

forgive me

i'm really sorry about that

i guess i'm too late to said sorry .

No comments: