Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I don't know where i start
I don't know when i statt
I don't know why i start

i'm just sorry about that...
i being too selfish for the pass week,i was lost when i tried to listen to people said i will just ignore it that make people wack out .... my friends my members my petbrother, i'm very sorry for the this.

Pass weeks i want somebody to agree with me i have no idea just ....


Back to sunday...
early in the morning ,
owh guess i'm not at home,
at mengz office ,
sleep over night there,
mei kwan was there,
i planed to do my work at his office,
but doens't work out,
went home and guess my father are not in,
i sometime i hope for that to happen......
....a sudelly visit of my Uncle from china sudelly back ... make me shock and i was stunned don't know what to said just said hi... after all i din did much things but later on all my cousin came to my house for dinner... so went out with them.( silent talk when the tabble don't have my father here, he's at factory rushing Uncle tan's exhibition ...
aiks no comments)

almost midnight....(11oc)
my dad came back i have no idea, as i mention he was angry me for no reason so i did not said anything,den he ask me go behind pack food for him,after i came back brother call back and he said he want to talk to father ... ok den i accept that call and i called him, and i just do my work ....as he talk and talk sudelly he ask me last night where you go you want die ? I just tell him i went out to do my work...He keep said something i just listen....until mid night 1 oc he was talking to my brother.he said want get a new car no idea what car...( i just remeber that few week ago he ask me for my IC i was suprize that, did not ask him for the reason as he called me on the phone so i just gave him.

Monday the most boring class at 2. 30
i walk up around 9 oc to finish up my other assignment.
then went to class....you know what don't know what reason my mum sudelly gave me RM20 for todays something suprize me.Then did care much just go to college and came back around 6oc i reach Basketball court..not play just walking around Ben-G bicycle is here so take a ride , i love cycling but once i drop from that metal bar now i don't dare do again...walk see cycle until 7oc i went home bath ... woot... then sleep , was awake at 11 oc and went to bath and do my assignment again, i do until 5 in the morning..my dad came back at 2 in the morning and i was still doing my things he came back and watch tv till 4oc then he went to sleep. i sleep at 5 oc ......


Tuesday morning ...
a 4 hours sleep, wake up and my dad was gone ... it too early...suprize me that was he gave me RM50 and was cliped on my wallet...went to college at 9 something abit late into class but lecturer haven came so i'm still early, after finishing class need to go to kai house and help him fix his modem.. damn his house mate were so stupid he keep said that he did change the passwords and the freaking passwords was wrong , guess what i check the line and i notice that it's working fine so i think's it's his account problem so i try the reset password form streamyx shit it works !!!!nothing much just normal days pass...
same goes the same old thing i do .i walk around my house area ...

The Tuesday night
many things happend...i recieve a NLP program again, i need to attend!!!! just fuck it weh i have enought or that it's dammaging my brain...oh well i still have to face it.well it's on next monday ...few friends called me at skype and talk for some time ..they ask me again that question i was avoiding until i don't know how to answer, they ask the same question at the same time , sam why you on skype i though you were ... eh eh eh don't know don't bother ask can? so talk other stufff.... dad came home early around 11 oc.and i pmed my petbrother and ask some news about anwar...he scold me for some words, ok it my fault den he said i'm talking action to him so i guess oh well if you don't know friday what happend den i just said sorry. don't want to said too much as some of the day i just told him what happend.but still he don't get.

wow guess what uncle ben really did call me all the time ,ok la haha i feel ok with that...he understand me well ,for my petbrother you know what, i guess he think he love to read news so i was asking what happend he just trow some hash words to me, and i was thinking last time he's the one who said (IF WANT TELL TELL IF DON'T WANT TELL DON'T TELL)
see he said diffrent things and he said i talk to stright forward,i talk stright forward to you because you don't see things that clear, If i don't bother to care i would not bother to tell , you don't like stright forward , marks my words todays you said like that don't tell me other things , you said it will hurt people feeling actuly i just want to argue with him but as i know he sometime want people to agree with him so do i, so i just said yes, would you see a boring conversation ?If you hurt people feelin on the spot it will heal fast, if you telling things that if not so direct oh fine who's had the more hard feeling now?

No comments: