Sunday, June 29, 2008

BBQ DAY.... GEEEKEONG BDAY...

lazy for the whole day...
doing nothing @@
well i did something cool that is i mod my cpu with more fan hehe,
today wake up 11 oc slack until 2 oc went to get my lunch and 3 oc i started to mod my cpu in to more fan because it's hot since weeks ago so now i mod it into more fan to make it cold...it take me about 3 hours to do that because i clean up my CPU also so there is no big deal lo 6 oc Anson we went out to buy some stuff then went to geekeong BBQ party haha guess what we went there around 7oc and people haven come so me and Anson start the fire 1st haha less then 10 min the fire were light up this is the most fast that we use to be... aiks still need to wait haha to spread the charcoal and top up new charcoal so 8oc people come and started BBQ at first only me , Anson, geekeong , boon, juan, bin wei were here so we ate the fried noodle 1st haha later that we went to BBQ actually i'm de only person who BBQ the chicken haha cos no idea just like to BBQ haha .... later on more and more people come haha so talk and laught until 12 oc den @@ mengz call me over to have a Drink at his office so been there lo .. poan and gugu were here and with BIG APPLE haha so happy got stuff to eat ... and they have martel at mengz office i drank one cup then stop cos i'm driving weh haha so no care la talk until 3 oc like that ....poan said hungry then went back to my house and had some tea, i went home to put my car back and pack my bag and need to go over to mengz office here and do my works...and this is what i did the whole night and day haha

No comments: