Monday, June 02, 2008

Weird mood X D

we took a walk up the street,and picked a flower and climbed the hill above the lake.
And secret thoughts, were said aloud. We watched the faces in the clouds, til the clouds had blown away
and were we ever some where else you know it's hard to say
And I never saw blue like that before.
Across the sky, around the world.
You're giving me all you have and more.
And no one else has ever shown me how
to see the world the way I see it now,
oh why, I never saw blue like that
I can’t believe a month ago,
I was alone I didn’t know you,
I hadn't seen,
or heard your name.
And even now,
I’m so amazed it's like a dream
it's like a rainbow,
it's like the rain.
And some things are the way they are and words just can’t explain
And I never saw blue like that before across the sky, around the world.
You're giving me all you have and more.
And no one else has ever shown me how
to see the world the way I see it now, oh why, I never saw blue like that before
And it feels like now, and it feels always, and it feels like coming home
I never saw blue like that before. Across the sky, around the world
You're giving me all you have and more.
And no one else has ever shown me how to see the world the way I see it now,
oh why, I never saw blue like that before Oh why I never saw blue like that


Today i'm heading some weird mood, i left all my phone at the room and i just walk away i'm not emoing so , i did that i left my phone at my drawer and walk aways guess what , i have 22 miss called and 10 sms.. my other phone has 5 sms , and my msn i was offline , why did i do that because i feel that todays was a day that manny people were looking for me, so i just did that ...

I just escape some sort of things in my life would be a great or faith.

people are geting angry with me i've no idea, when i looking for them they were somewhere else X D but if one day i'm totally gone what do you think this could happend?I'm giving all but who's giving in?

i told most of my friends people would change somedays , you will never be the same what you did before and now it's totally diffrent so why would you granted your words, i've seem most of the people beside me change , some change for girl friends
some change for money reason , some change for no reason, and manny more friends of mine they would said no i won't what's changing we are not changing , i just want to tell to all my friends actuly every one change but you just don't notice if you think today i'm wrong , fine make it wrong . i'll never fix it until i figure out i'm really wrong.

too all my blood brother and all my darlings i hope you understand me.
i wish to tell but i guess i let you guys figure out is better then i tell.


Lucky she did not msg me ,i feel bless X D

No comments: