Friday, June 06, 2008

it's a gay day X D

what days was it , since i been silent my phone this kind of feeling is hard to find yet i hope sometimes are like this, few friends of mine they thought i'm in deep shit they just check out with me when they saw me online, yet my phone is full of misscalls "MY BAD!!!! haha" i got my own time doing my thing .

few days ago , my pet brother were finding me , that time i was doing other things i guess they saw i online i guess but i'm using my mobile to on, later on he told me something in that conversation i some how feel that aiks , i just dowant to care about the game stuff anymore , matter of fact i played sometime but if you telling me i just can't make conversation so i just tell him stright forward, do you know sometimes i don't talk things like "WAH REALLY ARR YOU GET THIS ARRR GENG LA YOU" hello come on that was damn entertaning , i'm just dowant to make my self like a clown and sometime i hope i can make them happy, but it's so fake in life would you cheat your friends what you think about that, weird things they would want you to know aiks ok ok chill.

i don't want to said things that you like to hear,
and you should know why i did that,
i want to let you know that is something is not true,
but the truth is the things that actuly most of the people are entertaing you,
so if some one pop up and tell you "eh what , then?, it doens't affect me"
all sort of things like that,
you started to think people anti you and you are going crazy angry,
come on  if you would want to listen what your heart want to hear,
fine i think i should prise you like hell,
make you like NO.1 and you would  feel better,
i just can't stand that ,
it's a fake relationship.

i would just face the fact and let you know that i'm not into it.
if you can't stand it letting it go i would just search for another one.
i just can't keep telling people that , yet it's so annoying when you tell people about that.


~~~
early in the morning today my phone beep 3 time it's my arlam ok i wake up and pack my bag 1st then i went to sleep again, due to i set the time is  8 45oc and my class is at 11 oc,3nd wake up at 10 oc went to bath and rush to college reach there around 11oc sharp
went up shit no people in class i though class cancel
just as i thought people start comming in chey i though i very late.


went back home lunch and have joy with FRIENDS haha dota whole day at the cafe full of joy X D we scolding each and other at the end we still laugh, aiks actuly we love to scold each other with smile it's a kind of fun when we do stupid things yet sometime words are sharp but just accept it ba haha and it's better we listen it and we listen what people said and we could accept it in a better ways X D, steven always called me for dota we not playing offen but sometime we played 1 game then went home haha today diffrent he sms me and ask me so i said ok lo haha. because usally i went to cafe that time always in time meet him then we play. most of the time one game then we ciao for dinner ...

No comments: